forum

My left hand is so hurt

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Clarris
:( So i've played osu for 2 months and right now my left hand is hurt ( like very hurt :( ) I tried to take a break ( about 2-3 hours) but the pain was still remained. I'm hurt neither my fingertips nor my wrist but hurt in the biceps and around it. So just let me know how to decrease this pain. thank you so much
ManuelOsuPlayer

Clarris wrote:

:( So i've played osu for 2 months and right now my left hand is hurt ( like very hurt :( ) I tried to take a break ( about 2-3 hours) but the pain was still remained. I'm hurt neither my fingertips nor my wrist but hurt in the biceps and around it. So just let me know how to decrease this pain. thank you so much
What is a 2 hours break? Take a break until your fingers hurt less than the first circle you touch in the game. 3 Days, 3 weeks, dosn't matter. If at any moment the fingers hurt stop play until you can play without any hurt.
If you don stop don't cry when you get a tendonitis and you can't play for several months.
kai99
dont play for a week. your skill will improve and your strain will go away
raszka
wait DAYS, not hours. don't expect the pain to go away immediately. Just don't play until you feel comfortable and don't strain your hand
dung eater
Take a look at your posture and make sure you are not leaning forward and that your wrists are straight. Be careful if ir's something else than muscles you can hurt yourself badly. Take time to learn about nerves and tendons, computer use related rsi and maybe some stretches for piano players and how to do stretches without hurting yourself.
Ideal
have a break, have a kitkat
Xenon39
use ur dick to play