forum

Important question!!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alexkuzi
What Will You Rather Buy For A Video Game That's Coming Out In August 2017-October 2017?
Sonic Mania Or Super Mario Odyssey?
worst fl player
none
johnmedina999
Sonic Mania, it's not going to be on a useless system, and you really can't go wrong with Whitehead developing the game. I'm very excited for it.
Topic Starter
Alexkuzi

johnmedina999 wrote:

Sonic Mania, it's not going to be on a useless system, and you really can't go wrong with Whitehead developing the game. I'm very excited for it.
What Do You Think About The Nintendo Switch???
_sparky_
Super Mario Odyssey.

Its a tough pick because I love sonic, especially the classic games.
I'm gonna get both eventually, but I actually want odyssey more.
Mario games have a special place in my heart.
Topic Starter
Alexkuzi

_sparky_ wrote:

Super Mario Odyssey.

Its a tough pick because I love sonic, especially the classic games.
I'm gonna get both eventually, but I actually want odyssey more.
Mario games have a special place in my heart.
Agreed I Loved Mario More! And That's Not Gotta change, Plus The Mario Fanbase Is The Best Fanbase Ever! :)
johnmedina999

Alexkuzi wrote:

It's not what I think about it, it's the fact that Mario Odyssey is going to be Switch only, while Sonic Mania is for the Switch plus 3 other systems. It comes out today, but I am planning to get it on PC, and that has sadly been delayed; but I will get it when it comes out, for sure.
Topic Starter
Alexkuzi

johnmedina999 wrote:

Alexkuzi wrote:

It's not what I think about it, it's the fact that Mario Odyssey is going to be Switch only, while Sonic Mania is for the Switch plus 3 other systems. It comes out today, but I am planning to get it on PC, and that has sadly been delayed; but I will get it when it comes out, for sure.
OK that's OK.
Galkan
Wrong topic title, and on top of that you derailed your own thread. Locking this.

Also Stop Writing Every Single Word With A Capital Letter Because You Look Like A Doofus.