forum

Hey, I'm FstMario :-)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FstMario
Hello everyone!
I'm Tom, or as my alias is, FstMario.
I've been watching osu! youtubers for a while and I always assumed that osu! was a steam game which you had to pay for, pretty stupid of me to jump to conclusions like that because this game is FREAKING AWESOME!!!

I started playing osu! around 4 or 5 days ago, when my friend introduced me to it and confirmed that it was free.
I started off as rank #1427972, and in the span of those days, I've gotten to around #450,000 which is a HUGE achievement for me, considering I've never really played this game before.

I am currently a drummer, but I don't really do much with it rather than play and learn some songs. I tried "Catch the beat" once and it seemed pretty simple,
but it's not really my cup of tea.

I can usually play 1* - 2.5* maps with ease, always getting SS, S or As on my first attempt, but I can't seem to get even a C on anything past that.

This is my introduction I guess. Hopefully I can meet new people here and become a known forum member :)

pce -Mario
DJ Enetro
Welcome! ;)
45Traeath
Getting from over a million to this is quite simple, when one's being used - progressively - to the different rythms and patterns.
Wise words about CtB being simple: [quote="JBHyperion (there)":1337][...]in catch you either get the fruit or you don't. From my point of view, every mode has its "simple to understand" aspects, it's just that past a certain point/level/difficulty, it's very amazing to see how a good player has accurate eyes to keep up with the pace, even within stress or not.

But that aside, I'm rather here to give a drink as a welcome ( '-')7U
Cahyono29
hi and welcome to forums :)
btw,since you a drummer,do you think taiko is hard?
Topic Starter
FstMario

basara toujo wrote:

hi and welcome to forums :)
btw,since you a drummer,do you think taiko is hard?
I haven't fully tried taiko that much, but I played it at my friends house and the best * i could do was around 4ish. Other than that, it seems pretty easy :3

I'm not fully sure where to find strictly taiko maps though
Ryoid
Welcome to the forum XD
Topic Starter
FstMario

45Traeath wrote:

Getting from over a million to this is quite simple, when one's being used - progressively - to the different rythms and patterns.
Wise words about CtB being simple: [quote="JBHyperion (there)":1337][...]in catch you either get the fruit or you don't.
From my point of view, every mode has its "simple to understand" aspects, it's just that past a certain point/level/difficulty, it's very amazing to see how a good player has accurate eyes to keep up with the pace, even within stress or not.

But that aside, I'm rather here to give a drink as a welcome ( '-')7UI've tried all of the gamemodes but I prefer the osu! gamemode the most. Taiko is pretty neat but it is quite annoying, some people suck at "mapping" so I usually get thrown off
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Faye
Welcome to Osu!
Settle down, take a seat. You'll be here a while.