forum

Sup guys, Juplay Here!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Juplay
Hi there! I'm Juplay, just another random dude on the Internet who you can meet here! I started playing osu! 1 year and 2 months ago and had breaks in playing every once in a while :/ even though I often looked at the forums I never really said something in here until now :P
What needs to be known about me

Located in Lower Saxony, Germany.
I might be a bit shy, but I'll stay honest on here... for the most time at least.
Interested in music [Listening and techniques of creating modern music [EDM,Fingerdrumming]
Interested in Art [Techniques for creating Stuff like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHZp9s95ndw ]
Interested in everything Computer [from Programming to playing games to working to how to build one myself]

How I found osu!

One day I searched through the Internet for good free games which also support low-end PCs, and one of the games listed was osu!, so I created an account and started playing, and got everyone I know and their friends to play osu! aswell

Sidenote:
[NO MY NAME IS NOT A MISSPELLING OF UBISOFT'S UPLAY!]
(saying that to avoid questions about it)
DJ Enetro
Ich mag Freunde. (if that's right)

woah, 1.1B ranked score? i don't play too often now due to AP homework (yea i have a sucky work ethic, message me for help about that if you want)

But anyway, Willkommen to the forums ;)
Ryoid
Hi juplay and welcome to the forum!

Check out Off-topic! As you see many intresting people there
And if you need more friend to play. Free to add me or pm me ingame whatever you catch me online
Well, good luck and don't forget to enjoy the game
45Traeath
's been a while since I last gave drinks to people introducing themselves.
Here's one for the welcome message ( '-')7U

Juplay wrote:

[...]I might be a bit shy, but I'll stay honest on here... for the most time at least.
[...]
[NO MY NAME IS NOT A MISSPELLING OF UBISOFT'S UPLAY!]
(saying that to avoid questions about it)
Sincerity for sincerity, I didn't know a single thing about that "Uplay" thing '-'
Topic Starter
Juplay

DJ Enetro wrote:

Ich mag Freunde. (if that's right)

Yeah, sounds about Right for me.

DJ Enetro wrote:

i don't play too often now due to AP homework (yea i have a sucky work ethic, message me for help about that if you want)
I almost Never did my homework this past year (speak about sucky work ethic), and still got through my finals with quite a good score :D

DJ Enetro wrote:

But anyway, Willkommen to the forums ;)
Thanks ;)

Ryoid wrote:

Check out Off-topic! As you see many intresting people there
I'll make sure I do :P

Ryoid wrote:

And if you need more friend to play. Free to add me or pm me ingame whatever you catch me online
Remember me when we're both online :lol:

45Traeath wrote:

's been a while since I last gave drinks to people introducing themselves.
Here's one for the welcome message ( '-')7U
Thanks U\(O.O)
sipps and continues to read

45Traeath wrote:

Sincerity for sincerity, I didn't know a single thing about that "Uplay" thing '-'
well, you might not have known about it, but most people online either tell me I should give them their Uplay account back, or that i should go gas myself (because the name kinda sounds like Jewplay aswell)