forum

[Archived] Bancho keeps requesting verification

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Maya Reinhartz
Problem Details:
Hello, I'm trying to log into my account but Bancho will keep asking me to verify that I'm myself, once I actually do so the website reports a success while the game suffers no changes!

Please do help!

Thank you!

osu! version: 20160403.6
Tsunderplane

Maya Reinhartz wrote:

Problem Details:
Hello, I'm trying to log into my account but Bancho will keep asking me to verify that I'm myself, once I actually do so the website reports a success while the game suffers no changes!

Please do help!

Thank you!

osu! version: 20160403.6
Have you tried restarting osu after verification?
Topic Starter
Maya Reinhartz
Yes, reinstalling too.

The only thing that seems to work is to switch to the beta build and even that kicks me off and asks for verification after a while.
Tsunderplane

Maya Reinhartz wrote:

Yes, reinstalling too.

The only thing that seems to work is to switch to the beta build and even that kicks me off and asks for verification after a while.
You aren't using a vpn or anything that would make bancho want you to verify yourself, are you?
Venix
try to logout from website and osu!. After a few minutes try to log in to osu! again. If problem still occours you should mail accounts@ppy.sh with your problem.
Topic Starter
Maya Reinhartz

Kazuki Kazami wrote:

Maya Reinhartz wrote:

Yes, reinstalling too.

You aren't using a vpn or anything that would make bancho want you to verify yourself, are you?
Nope!

Venix wrote:

try to logout from website and osu!. After a few minutes try to log in to osu! again. If problem still occours you should mail accounts@ppy.sh with your problem.
I tried that, no changes. I sent them an e-mail already around two days ago. Started the thread after it since it's taking a while :cry:
Venix
Just wait patient :p