forum

[HD&SD] Breaker [Osu! standard skin]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Hey. So I decided to create my own first skin with the help of Fatal3ty + I added some personal crisp into it.(16-9 only)
(10.09.2017) Final release of the skin! If you want to know whats new then head over to the "Updates" panel! And again thank you everyone for testing the skin out and actually playing with it :) see you in future projects!

Download

(https://puu.sh/yCIcI/25f2050006.osk) Breaker+[HD&SD]

File size: 33.92MB

GitHub: https://gist.github.com/FroxXyyy/25767c504c90aa89664b07dbcf4312fe

~ Example with extra PNG. ~
Extra hitcircle (pretty gud for DTHD)
Currently using this ingame (I sometimes change the hitcircles)

Updates
v3.0: So the basic foundation is done be aware files are still not completed and the folder is shitty looking...

v4.0: Finally...I kinda cleared the folder and added new PNG replacements for the skin (Cursor,Healthbar,Scorebarbackground[Boxed and editable]) and I took a new reversarrow... (PS: I am currently using the replacement Scorebarbackground and Cursor Nr.2)

v5.0: Nearly finished with the skin... Created a new spinner and cleared some things in the folder again. Thank you for using that skin and I hope you have fun with it ^^ (When you find some false files or mistakes PLEASE contact me!)

v6.0 New Cursor! New Defaultletters! New Reversearrow! + small folder sorting

Final release! Hey everyone so I finally had some time to finish this skin to its end. So whats new? First I (again) did an upgrade on the ranking panel, created a new unified font for basicly everything, a new sligly animated Backbutton, a new spinnermeter cuz the old one was non HD and pretty pixelated and a new replacement hitcircle (pretty simple one)
Fixes | Upgrades
Small fix with the ranking letters where some are larger displayed on lower resolutions (Even tho its only 16-9 but hey) - Thanks Mock
Just realised that the play-warningarrow wasnt the original one that I made sorry :/ (If you find pngs that look similar to an other skin pls contact me I will change it if needed !!!!)
Deleted Scoreentrynumbers because they werent mine... I think of creating new ones!
New go.png and ready.png and some folder changes!
Small design upgrade on the hitratings in the ranking panel!
NOW IN SD AND SOME EXTRA CHANGES
Inspirations
Fatal3ty, Seouless and the manhwa: The Breaker and The Breaker New Waves
NOTE: Please contact me if you find false files or mistakes !!! + feel free to let me know if you liked the skin or not ^^
vomitthroat
Nice Skin! :)
Topic Starter
Frogsi

MyMomRektMe wrote:

Nice Skin! :)
*tips fedora* thanks :D
o KOTORI o
Nice Skin
i will download NOW 8-)
Topic Starter
Frogsi

o KOTORI o wrote:

Nice Skin
i will download NOW 8-)
Nice decision haha
Sad Machine
:)
NxtsuDrxgneel
Toller Skin :)
Topic Starter
Frogsi
UPDATE v6.0!
New Cursor! New Defaultletters! New Reversearrow! + small folder sorting
You liked v5.0 more? Well it is still downloadable under "Older Versions"
THANK YOU FOR DOWNLOADING MY SKIN <3 :)
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Riven In Pantus wrote:

Looks pretty shit
Please let me know what is "shit" so I can fix it or make some notes for future works. Thanks.
Fatal3ty
Good Skin :D

Good work, that all :D
Shiinotic
a
h3oCharles
AP is for Autopilot, not for Autoplay. Make Autopilot AP and Autoplay either AT, AU or AO
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Shiinotic wrote:

wow really cool skin! i like the minimalistic style to it :P
Thanks man it was my goal to archive that simple style ^^
Topic Starter
Frogsi

h3oCharles wrote:

AP is for Autopilot, not for Autoplay. Make Autopilot AP and Autoplay either AT, AU or AO
Well to be honest I thought AT, AU or AO does not fit as a shortcut for "Autoplay". I think AP fits better, because A=auto P=play + Autpilot describes itself as "automatic cursor movement" so i thought AC would be a good choice for it because A= auto and C= cursor so it would make more sense to "switch" it ^^. Just my style of thinking :oops:
sorry for the shitty grammar im bad... :?
Petal
nice xd
Topic Starter
Frogsi
Small design upgrade on the hitratings in the ranking panel!
my name is hi
I liked the way it looked a lot but for some reason I just couldn't read it... It's not that it has too much going on though... I don't know how I could explain it^^
Still very enjoyable to play with on easier maps though!
Good work!

(Now that I think about it, it could have something to do with me being used to my skin's circle opacity. Yours are much more opaque)
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Boaring wrote:

(Now that I think about it, it could have something to do with me being used to my skin's circle opacity. Yours are much more opaque)
Its common that people cant read new skins at first. I would consider testing it out a little bit more. Not that I disargee with your opinion and experience or anything. I highly appreciate your comment thanks :)
I can add some replacement hitcircles (I even considered making some in the past anyways)
Topic Starter
Frogsi
Here it is the final release!
AirspeL
Nice skin bro <3
show more