forum

im confused... again...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
r3tikle
i play no mod stream 210 bpm im to slow, then i play with hd im too fast. can any1 give me advice other than "get gud" or "play more"
KupcaH
Okay.
Play 3* maps.
Edgar_Figaro
Set your score meter type to "hit accuracy" also at the end of the map check your +\- m/s as well as unstable rate. One thing to check for is does your stream start with perfect ACC and then become too fast/slow or was the very first note in the stream starting early or late?

As far as hidden vs nomod it's just a matter of getting used to reading both ways. Playing a variety of AR's will help you to learn to time your hit more based on the sounds instead of what a lot of people unknowingly do (hit objects a specific duration of time after they appear)
Topic Starter
r3tikle

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

Set your score meter type to "hit accuracy" also at the end of the map check your +\- m/s as well as unstable rate. One thing to check for is does your stream start with perfect ACC and then become too fast/slow or was the very first note in the stream starting early or late?

As far as hidden vs nomod it's just a matter of getting used to reading both ways. Playing a variety of AR's will help you to learn to time your hit more based on the sounds instead of what a lot of people unknowingly do (hit objects a specific duration of time after they appear)
Finally some helpful advice, thank you ^_^
N0thingSpecial
fukin low ranks rushing to hard stuff again you mash cause you can neither accurately tap with no mod or HD, cause you haven't develop your rhythm sense yet.

don't put on HD for now, just focus on listening to the music and accurately tapping to it, at least try to get A ranking on maps.
Zedek117
You know there's nothing wrong with working your way up to 5 star maps and then doing mods. If you rush high difficulty maps this hard you'll end up building bad habits and you won't be able to play songs with a bpm below 180 or maps with an AR below 9.
ChipFuu
Improve your accuracy on lower diff maps, the lower difficulties and the game's general learning curve all exist for a reason.
N0thingSpecial
You know what? I'm sexually confused too
kai99
sir you're 560pp. around that range people dont try to stream 210 bpm, they try to fc 3* maps. im not kidding and this is sincere advice.

unless you want to start this "but im having fun", im guessing you posted in this forum to improve, not to ask us how to have better fun.
Ryoid

kai99 wrote:

sir you're 560pp. around that range people dont try to stream 210 bpm, they try to fc 3* maps. im not kidding and this is sincere advice.

unless you want to start this "but im having fun", im guessing you posted in this forum to improve, not to ask us how to have better fun.
I'm Trying to learning 4 star insane diff when i was 500 pp and still balancing my Acc with playing 2-3 star but sadly
My top rank showing me my worst play that time, but thanks to that now i can play 4-5 star map and hard map with DT piece a cake
And now i want to increase my average accuracy and gaining a high combo but still enjoying the game
So i'm doing something wrong? Maybe i need to start thinking about improving i guess
Barusamikosu

Ryoid wrote:

I'm Trying to learning 4 star insane diff when i was 500 pp and still balancing my Acc with playing 2-3 star but sadly
My top rank showing me my worst play that time, but thanks to that now i can play 4-5 star map and hard map with DT piece a cake
And now i want to increase my average accuracy and gaining a high combo but still enjoying the game
So i'm doing something wrong? Maybe i need to start thinking about improving i guess
If you're interested in seeing your accuracy go up (both the number value on your profile and the skill itself), you could try replaying some of the easier maps in your top ranks for a better score. Alternatively you can play more maps that you're able to get S ranks on, increasing difficulty when things start getting too easy.
ManuelOsuPlayer
Fingers don't get slow or fast that easy. It's reading what make them go faster or slower. Improve reading = improve speed.
KupcaH

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Improve reading = improve speed.
wait what
N0thingSpecial

KupcaH wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Improve reading = improve speed.
wait what
Im assuming he's saying with the assumption the player plays within their physical limitation, otherwise it sounds retarded.
winber1
play gud
Topic Starter
r3tikle
Thank you all for replying to my stupid, what every nub asks question. i will take your guy's advice to heart. I always retardedly play maps that are way to hard for me, i mean ALL THE TIME, i need to step down a few stars. anyways thank you all and i hope your guys have a good night or a good day.
Topic Starter
r3tikle

winber1 wrote:

play gud
XD
Celine
Hit Accuracy: 86%
Stop bashing your head to your keyboard while hovering spaztically playing things you can't handle
Ryoid

BWSnoob wrote:

Stop bashing your head to your keyboard while hovering spaztically playing things you can't handle
Whaa! How you do that?
ManuelOsuPlayer

BWSnoob wrote:

Way better to improve than play 200 times 2* maps to tell less experienced players the good what you're because your profile acc number (what means absolutelly nothing because only show the acc at your top plays what actually are your top plays due to the acc) is higger. Let me stop play songs above 2* so i can have 100% acc and be like: Ohh i'm so good, 100% acc, you noob, you do bad, i do good.

86% acc it's totally fine since you're pushing yourself at each circle you're playing. And not replaying the same stuff what you can do for a simple miss on a pattern.
show more