forum

Rob Gasser - I'm Here (feat. The Eden Project)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mlaw
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, September 16, 2020 at 7:06:18 PM

Artist: Rob Gasser
Title: I'm Here (feat. The Eden Project)
BPM: 174
Filesize: 6350kb
Play Time: 03:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Deep Impact (5.36 stars, 938 notes)
  2. Extreme Impact (6.1 stars, 938 notes)
  3. Hard Impact (3.7 stars, 66 notes)
  4. Remap? (5.46 stars, 939 notes)
Download: Rob Gasser - I'm Here (feat. The Eden Project)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Could I possibly make a good map?
Nerfed spaced stream D:
Changed a few jumps around to feel more comfortable.
idk maybe made it easier? (I forgot how to map)
Made a sorta harder diff same map just more spaced higher ar and cs.
Karliah
Will mod for mutual Kappa

Jk, It's not that bad so far, there's only a few things that really bothered me other than some blanketing issues but I'm not sure how to describe those because im shit at modding, but I recommend setting up your Kiai's during the chorus.

My main gripes: Spacing during the chorus is way too small I feel, it doesn't really match how you have the rest of the map layed out with the spaced streams and bursts.
a few of the SV changes seem too small for them to be super noticeable until the section is already over.

OD should be 8.5+ imo, 8 allows for too much notelock, and AR should be lowered to 9.3 or 9.2, it's not bad 9.5 but 174 bpm 9.5 is kinda too fast. HP is fine as it is but you could put it up to 6 or 7, doesn't really matter.

01:00:458 (1,1,1) - the kicksliders like these are kinda too slow to comfortably play i guess? Not really sure how to describe the way it feels but, it just feels off."

I'll probably come back and mod this again later if you still want modding help, but it's not bad :3
honk
henlo here's my mod which probably doesn't hold much weight since i'm kind of new to modding.

Deep Impact
00:06:665 (1) - maybe move this slider to the right a little bit, or even put it right under the note before it, it feels kind of jarring to play the jumps leading up to it and then have such a short jump on a strong beat.

00:11:493 (1) - maybe curve this slider a little more to the left for clarity

00:27:355 (4) - this slider feels kind of weird to play. maybe flip it vertically, or flatten out the curve a bit.

00:32:010 (1) & 00:32:700 (4) - move these note so they are blanketed by 00:32:182 (2) and 00:32:872 (5) or just move the sliders to achieve the same

00:36:665 (3) - this note feels weird to play because of how you have to change speed halfway through the jump. I don't know about this one since other people may play the map differently, but I don't "jump" to this note, its more of a fluid motion with a huge increase in speed afterwords. Maybe move it so it's more like this:

00:49:941 (7) - this slider could be flattened out a little to make the transition to 00:50:458 (1) a little easier, while still giving the player the expectation that this gimmick will appear a short time later. in short, ease the player into this gimmick for the rest of the map.

01:59:596 (4) - move this note a little farther out to keep spacing consistent here

02:27:182 (5) - angle this stream a little more towards 02:27:010 (4) so it looks/feels more natural

And that's everything I think that could be improved :D I can't wait for other diffs! I really like this song and hope it gets ranked!