forum

[Archived] Map data corrupting?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Antlia-
Some weird Things have been happening today. I used a set of kicksliders(the non repeat ones) in the begging of the map I made. They consited of sets of 7 with the last 3 Increasing in SV gradually. I copy pasted this a couple times and put breaks inbetween them.

this is a picture of the timeline.
I copy pasted them and added in the green lines to snap them. The first problem occurred when I pasted it the second time. Despite being set to the same SV the last slider would not snap(according to aimod). It's original SV was 2, and I eventually switched to taiko in attempt to get over 2 too snap the slider, but it wouldn't work. I copy pasted it anyway and the last one of the third set wouldn't snap, so I quit ( I left it in taiko) and played a few other things. A half hour later I went back again to try and snap them and it switched to osu standard(as I entered the editor), The CS switched to 2(was 4), and none of the objects were snapped. I know this is very confusing but I don't know what's happening and I want to prevent this from happening in the future. Here are some pictures to supplement the description I made. These are all taken after the fact.

The unsnapped objects

The pattern I was Copy pasting

The timing panel