Whistle Blower
15 posts
Problem Details:
I am a little frustrated here. I bought 6 months of supporter multiple days ago and it still hasn't been activated on my account. I've already sent emails to accounts@ppy.sh yet I have not got a response when I emailed them multiple days ago. I do not have money laying around for it just to go to waste.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
I would give you a screen shot of the PayPal transaction going through but I don't want my account stolen.

osu! version: 20170616.1 (latest)
Rhythm Incarnate
1,777 posts
At this point, all you can do is wait for them to respond. They will, eventually.

By the way, make sure you have included a screenshot of the receipt in your mail.
Whistle Blower
15 posts
Nikosbks wrote:
At this point, all you can do is wait for them to respond. They will, eventually.

By the way, make sure you have included a screenshot of the receipt in your mail.

I resent an email to support@ppy.sh instead now with a receipt in hopes to get a faster response.
Whistle Blower
15 posts
No reply from any of the emails so far.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,777 posts
It might take a day or more for them to reach out to you. Be patient please. :p
Whistle Blower
18 posts
i have the same problem here, no anserwers and no supporter tag after multiple days...
Rhythm Incarnate
1,358 posts
Just be patient guys
Whistle Blower
15 posts
I've waited almost a week since this started sending emails to both support emails and nothing.
Support Team
3,152 posts
Spedoinky wrote:
I've waited almost a week since this started sending emails to both support emails and nothing.

Should have waited a few hours more ;)

Everything seem good on your end now?
Reply 9 posts