forum

[Archived] I have this weird thing that happens when I try to log in.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
The XPer
Problem Details:
When I log in It takes about 20 seconds to register it then doesn't log me in but next time I turn Osu on it has me "logged in" but I still can't do stuff like you normally would.
For example If I click on global rankings it says that I need to be logged in to access it even though it says that I am logged in. I also found out that although I seem to be logged in I am not in any way logged in as none of my stats are showing up on my profile.
My profile says I have 1 A and nothing else. But although I am a noob I have been playing for around 1 month now and have a fairly large amount of Ss (on easy and normal maps of course). Since something has shown up on my profile it means that I was actually logged on at some point.

If anyone can fix this problem then you have my kudos.

-Jam Explorer
Sandy Hoey
Seems like you are not being allowed to connect to a ancho at all. Mae sure that your firewall is not blocking osu!. If that doesn't work, renew your IPconfig or flush your DNS
Topic Starter
The XPer
So thanks for helping. I tried what you said and nothing happened but then I realised that I had already tried many things but I hadn't reinstalled it.
So I did that and it worked. All my progress got reset to 1 or 2 days after I started but that's what I get for not trying to fix this problem sooner.

Anyhow kudos to you for helping I have true respect for anyone who takes their time to help others and you have made you way to the apex of that list.