forum

[Archived] Violating rule regarding entering tournament

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
nelsonshd
I've recently accidentally violated a rule Inappropriate conversation in #lobby does this count as violating a COMMUNITY RULES or is it just violating In-Game Chat Rules and will this violation prevent me from joining any tournament for the next 12 months?

source : https://osu.ppy.sh/wiki/Rules

since the rule are categorized differently as Community Rules, In-Game Chat Rules, Forum-wide rules..... etc

does this mean breaking any of the rules count as breaking a COMMUNITY RULES?

example : breaking a Forum-wide rules prevent you from entering a tournament

Question: does this count as violating a COMMUNITY RULES and prevent me from joining any tournament for the next 12 months?
Aharu
Not really but if you're gonna do it frequently you may get banned. I don't know about tournaments.
Topic Starter
nelsonshd

Aharu wrote:

Not really but if you're gonna do it frequently you may get banned. I don't know about tournaments.

hmmm, thanks for reply. because me and my friend has minor violation like this, just want to know will it affect us joining tournament if yes we're gonna wait for 12 months I guess :roll:
Dntm8kmeeatu
I wouldn't worry about a 5 minute silence hurting your chances. That'd be a bit ridiculous. Should be fine.

Anyways, if you aren't sure, you can always still register, and If you get rejected. Then you'll know why.