forum

osu!mania 4K World Cup 2017 - Discussion Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loctav

Wiki | Livestream

Welcome to the osu!mania 4K World Cup 2017 Discussion Thread.
Here you can discuss everything related to the biggest country-based osu!mania 4K tournament.
WalterToro
Prepare your #blamejuan's ;)
Also HYPE!
Gumi Fumo
Favourite time of the year

Time to #blamejuan
Caput Mortuum
ooo
Raveille

. . | | o
-+-+-|---.| ,---.,-.-.,---. .. .,---.,---.
-+-+-| || ,---|| | ||---' || |,---|| |
` ` `---'`---'`---^` ' '`---' |`---'`---^` '
`---'

HYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Pope Gadget
owo)b
johnmedina999
Can't wait for it!
NightNarumi
Quick question, does the visual mods give some sort of score bonus or is it just there for the convenience of players who uses them?
WalterToro

NightNarumi wrote:

Quick question, does the visual mods give some sort of score bonus or is it just there for the convenience of players who uses them?

Mods dont give bonuses in Mania Score v2
NightNarumi

WalterToro wrote:

NightNarumi wrote:

Mods dont give bonuses in Mania Score v2

Thaaanks
jiruo
I created an alt a while back and apologized. They thanked me for being honest but said I had no second chances. Would this be considered a violation of osu!'s rules? (In regards to the cup of course) :?
[GS]V2power
In 2017 came great players, I really want to see the matches of this championship
Caput Mortuum

ImKengy wrote:

I created an alt a while back and apologized. They thanked me for being honest but said I had no second chances. Would this be considered a violation of osu!'s rules? (In regards to the cup of course) :?
"To be successfully accepted on the list, you have to ensure that you did not violate the osu! community rules within the last 12 months."
geometrydash
who's juan
Raveille

geometrydash wrote:

who's juan
same
juankristal

Raveille wrote:

geometrydash wrote:

who's juan
same
same
Tebz188

geometrydash wrote:

who's juan
Only thing you need to know, is that you need to blame that guy.
Adri
Really hyped.
Few stands a chance but we will see real competition !
LastExceed
since it's going to be used, what is scoreV2 in mania currently like? Can I find a documentation of it's current mathematics (score calculation ect) anywhere?
Lothus
hype!!
show more