posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Faustas156
I can't show any proof on how this works, but try this:

1. Stay in the songs menu
2. Minimize your game, go to the osu webpage or something like that
3. Go back to osu!
4. Osu! starts to freak out. (scrolls up intensivily)

Restarting never fixed the problem so it isnt caused by any input blah, blah, blah. Only restarting the game brings it back to normal.
I don't know if this is a known issue or somewhat.
amax
This isn't normal, doesn't happen to me. Is osu the only program that reacts like this? Make sure your osu is up to date. If it still persist it might just be on your side. Maybe update uninstall/reinstall as a last resort?
Topic Starter
Faustas156

Tilt on English wrote:

This isn't normal, doesn't happen to me. Is osu the only program that reacts like this? Make sure your osu is up to date. If it still persist it might just be on your side. Maybe update uninstall/reinstall as a last resort?
Yes, only osu does this, osu is up to date, didn't try reinstalling yet.
Dntm8kmeeatu
You wouldn't happen to have any Controllers or Controller "Software" or Drivers plugged into or enabled on your PC? Sometimes they can effect osu!, but only when you alt+tab is weird.
Topic Starter
Faustas156

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

You wouldn't happen to have any Controllers or Controller "Software" or Drivers plugged into or enabled on your PC? Sometimes they can effect osu!, but only when you alt+tab is weird.
The only things that are mostly connected are my wifi, i don't have a controller or anything