forum

[Archived] Collapsible Box inside of a Collapsible Box?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
N -
So I was trying to edit my user page to be spiffy and I came across something that I'm surprised I cant find any information on.
when I try to put a box inside of a box the logical way, for me anyway, would be this
[box=main box][box=sub category]bla bla bla[/box][/box]

but it doesn't work. it just shows this

main box
[box=sub category]bla bla bla
[/box]
So what I thought of was putting a spoiler box as the main box and then putting sub categories as regular boxes which would look like this.
[spoilerbox][box=sub category 1]bla bla bla 1[/box][box=sub category 2]bla bla bla 2[/box][box=sub category 3]bla bla bla 3[/box][/spoilerbox]

This kind of works but also doesn't as clicking the sub category box collapses the spoiler. If you open the spoiler again, it shows the opened box but it just seems to excessive to me.

here is an example
SPOILER
sub category 1
bla bla bla 1
sub category 2
bla bla bla 2
sub category 3
bla bla bla 3

So I was just wondering If anyone had any suggestions on what to do with this. My Idea was for a goals hub that lets people see what I've accomplished having the main box be called goals which when clicked would reveal other boxes named pp, map, or rank.
If you want to see what I have right now here is a link to my profile https://osu.ppy.sh/u/8546255
Venix
I think you can't use the same command two times, it works with spoilerbox, because it's other command with similar system and it's bugging system a bit.
Topic Starter
N -

Venix wrote:

I think you can't use the same command two times, it works with spoilerbox, because it's other command with similar system and it's bugging system a bit.
Alright I thought that was the case. I wish there was just some way to do it. I might try replacing the sun categories with spoiler boxes and hopefully that will work
Knarf
This is intended iirc, to avoid overuse of spoilerbox.
Topic Starter
N -

Knarf wrote:

This is intended iirc, to avoid overuse of spoilerbox.
Alright I understand.
amax
Hi N,

As an alternative, just bullet point the list you were going to put in the second box and label them the same name you were going for with the second box