forum

;

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_henry
;
nibs
disable "microsoft ink" in the tablet properties, or uninstall the windows 10 creator's update
Venix
also, disable raw input
Dntm8kmeeatu
Guys, Just link t/590367
Topic Starter
_henry
;
Venix

iFrantiic wrote:

nibs wrote:

disable "microsoft ink" in the tablet properties, or uninstall the windows 10 creator's update
Well, I tried disabling Microsoft Ink, but it said that a supported tablet was not found on the system. I'll try disabling the Creator Update and see if that helps.
I think you should read Dntm8kmeeatu's post linked by him first
Topic Starter
_henry
;
Lyawi
Seems like you didn't read how you can turn off Windows Ink on your Wacom tablet although it's written there. Disabling Windows Ink should fix your problem for sure
Topic Starter
_henry
;
Venix
When you have tablet you shouldn't change movement speed by changing osu! sensitivity, but by changing active tablet area in wacom tablet properties.
Lyawi
@Venix

iFrantiic wrote:

my computer always fails to open Wacom Tablet Properties.

Sadly I'm not really familiar with tablets, especially not with Wacom, I hope someone can help you with opening the properties.
Venix

Lyawi wrote:

@Venix

iFrantiic wrote:

Sadly I'm not really familiar with tablets, especially not with Wacom, I hope someone can help you with opening the properties.
Oh sorry, wacom properties are very buggy. Which intuos you've? If CTL-480 I prefer uninstall all drivers for this tablet and install again. For sure, I prefer 6.3.10w2, because these ones have much less input lag than the newest ones. (you can download them here)
Lacrimosa

iFrantiic wrote:

Is your tablet connected to your computer when you try to open the tablet properties?
Topic Starter
_henry
;
Topic Starter
_henry
;
Topic Starter
_henry
;
Dntm8kmeeatu
Sounds like your drivers are wrong, or incorrectly installed. Make sure you have the correct driver for your tablet by checking Wacoms site, or try reinstalling your drivers.