forum

[Archived] Delayed Beatmaps when played

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Enderbro448
Problem Details:

When I start playing a beatmap, the hits is ahead of the music. I have tried messing with the offset to try and fix a song, but the results of that cause the other songs to be even more out of sync so I leave the offset to 0. As I said earlier this only happens while playing the songs because when I'm in the main menu the osu circle is going to the rythm. I needs da help.I have also tried to re-install osu three times and nothing changed after those attempts.

osu! version: 20170616.1 (latest)
Lacrimosa
Make sure you're not using any program or device that reprocesses osu!'s sound and could result in such behavior.
Topic Starter
Enderbro448

Lacrimosa wrote:

Make sure you're not using any program or device that reprocesses osu!'s sound and could result in such behavior.

Thank you, I was in the shower and didn't get to respond, I just got a whole new PC and it fixed it.
glazera
Is there an actual solution to this? I'm having this issue right now, and it's driving me insane. I can't play the game when, you know, the game is unplayable.
Topic Starter
Enderbro448

glazera wrote:

Is there an actual solution to this? I'm having this issue right now, and it's driving me insane. I can't play the game when, you know, the game is unplayable.

What i did back then to solve this is to use the offset wizard and adjusted it, when i did though, the effect sounds were screwed up, so i turned them down, and that was the end of that story for me, until i got my new PC