G413 or Another Keyboard

Choose G413
35.00%
Choose Another Keyboard
65.00%
Total votes: 20
Topic Starter
iamVill
Hi! I was thinking of buying the Logitech G413 Mechanical Keyboard but idk if it's suited for osu!

I currently have a Corsair K70 RGB with MX Red switches and I kinda wanna keep that feeling of mx reds.
Do you have any keyboard suggestions for other keyboards around G413's prize or is the G413 good enough?

The reason why I wanna get a new keyboard is because of the K70's double tapping. Often when I've used a key a lot it tends to register 1 tap as 2 or even 3 and it's beginning to have happened on a lot of keys now. This ofc also affects me in other games I like, just not as much as it affects me in osu!
Currently I'm changing my keys for osu! every month.

Rip: I,O,P,F,D,Z,X,C,N,M,ArrowRight and soon ArrowDown + ArrowLeft.
NixXSkate

iamVill wrote:

The reason why I wanna get a new keyboard is because of the K70's double tapping. Often when I've used a key a lot it tends to register 1 tap as 2 or even 3 and it's beginning to have happened on a lot of keys now. This ofc also affects me in other games I like, just not as much as it affects me in osu!
Currently I'm changing my keys for osu! every month.

Rip: I,O,P,F,D,Z,X,C,N,M,ArrowRight and soon ArrowDown + ArrowLeft.
Not going to recommend a keyboard, but yeah I've seen some really garbage K70 keyboards around, anything is probably better.
-Makishima S-
CM Storm Quickfire with Cherry MX Red/Black/Brown
Buster
Laptop keyboard
Topic Starter
iamVill
:^)
ulrichfaniOSU
When it comes down to it, choose what fits for your playstyle. Or what keyboard you think you would get the most benefit while doing those doubletaps