forum

Growing Cancers at Osu Multiplays

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chrixx D
(First, if this post is in the wrong thread, please notify me. I don't know where to post this and this is my first time to post. Thanks ^_^ )

:( I don't know if I am the only one who recently feel insecure and abused by some powerful players with higher levels ahead of me. I've reported some but still there are some players who has bad sportsmanship and irrespectful play with the lowbies. I hope there would be no discrimination on low leveled players and instead, help them be better.
PS: Any admins who can explain the conducts for multiplayer mode. Thanks a bunch ^_^
KupcaH
What? How were you "abused by some powerful players with higher levels ahead of me"?
Topic Starter
Chrixx D
like saying some harsh words that they can even said to us that we dont play osu anymore because we're "weak" . well i and my friend offended of that quote because we are trying hard to be better players. Just their conducts are worse. :(
KupcaH
I'm sure that they're just joking around, it's osu! community. I've never met anyone in multi who would just offended other without normal reason. I've been playing mutli a lot when I was 1-3k pp.
EDIT: Obviously there are some retards, learn to ignore them.
N0thingSpecial
Being abused on a single player game revolving around clicking circles to weeb music

Just let that sink in.
Topic Starter
Chrixx D
Well I dont want also others to exp what i've also experienced and they're so irritating that I, myself cant focus sometimes because of that but yeah, I also met some "good samaritans" there. Hope this fixes those issues. And yeah, some of them are hosts that kicks lowbies even though that lowbies want only to practice with them. Why dont they ignore them and just let lowbies play what they want to play?
N0thingSpecial
Just leave the lobby and find another one.
Roricon

KupcaH wrote:

I've never met anyone in multi who would just offended other without normal reason.
^ I've played an insane amount of multi in the 4 years I've been playing this game and I've never noticed any form of real abuse in them, the community in osu is amazing when you compare it to almost any other competetive multiplayer game.

Chrixx D wrote:

Well I dont want also others to exp what i've also experienced and they're so irritating that I, myself cant focus sometimes because of that.
If you want to go in full focus mode play solo?
_Meep_

Chrixx D wrote:

Well I dont want also others to exp what i've also experienced and they're so irritating that I, myself cant focus sometimes because of that but yeah, I also met some "good samaritans" there. Hope this fixes those issues. And yeah, some of them are hosts that kicks lowbies even though that lowbies want only to practice with them. Why dont they ignore them and just let lowbies play what they want to play?
the fact that more people = more waiting time to play
people take even up to 1-2 mins to download a map
lesser people makes it easier for the host to start rather than force starting
dung eater
I've seen people straight out kick newbies or be mean to them, but usually people act pretty well. Many newbies do take ages to dl and leave when they see the stars or after not being able to play stuff. If you are downloading the map and just joined a lobby, it's nice to say how many seconds the download takes. Then the host doesn't have to gamble with waiting.
-Makishima S-
Welcome to Internet, please buy helmet before entering this big red doors.
Nattsun

bla wrote:

I've seen people straight out kick newbies or be mean to them, but usually people act pretty well. Many newbies do take ages to dl and leave when they see the stars or after not being able to play stuff. If you are downloading the map and just joined a lobby, it's nice to say how many seconds the download takes. Then the host doesn't have to gamble with waiting.
I leave too when I see the stars. Can those scrubs stop putting Big Black in a multiplayer lobby because I firetrucked them <.<
PinkNightmares

Chrixx D wrote:

I dont want also others to exp what i've also experienced and they're so irritating that I, myself cant focus sometimes because of that
Must have been a traumatic experience.
Pachiru

Chrixx D wrote:

I've reported some but still there are some players who has bad sportsmanship and irrespectful play with the lowbies. I hope there would be no discrimination on low leveled players and instead, help them be better.
Is it your first time on Internet? o:
Lhahein
Solo mode exists for a reason. If you believe that you're not good enough or you're too much of a baby to handle insults in Multi, then go and farm some maps in Singleplayer. Now stop whining, it's really immature.
Sandy Hoey

[Taiga] wrote:

Welcome to Internet, please buy helmet before entering this big red doors.
Just make sure you don't tighten it too tight
Kyrari
If you feel like someone's abusing you, just use the ignore button and you wouldn't need to read what they said.

Though I do agree with "grow thicker skin" answer, because I don't think I've seen someone higher rank "really" abusing lower ranks. It's usually just bragging or just joking around in muti.
ManuelOsuPlayer

Chrixx D wrote:

(First, if this post is in the wrong thread, please notify me. I don't know where to post this and this is my first time to post. Thanks ^_^ )

:( I don't know if I am the only one who recently feel insecure and abused by some powerful players with higher levels ahead of me. I've reported some but still there are some players who has bad sportsmanship and irrespectful play with the lowbies. I hope there would be no discrimination on low leveled players and instead, help them be better.
PS: Any admins who can explain the conducts for multiplayer mode. Thanks a bunch ^_^
You just was unlucky finding that poeple.
Since 2013/2014 playing multi i find less than 10 guys toxic.
I don't know if multi chat logs are saved. Make a screenshot (i think it's ALT+F12) of the player being toxic and add the picture link to the report.
I play a lot multi and usually there are nice people.
abraker
Come down here for therapy.
Buster
You better leave now
show more