forum

Switching between global/local/friend ranking as a spectator

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Clobohne
- during gameplay, titles arent long enough I suppose :'D

But yes, I feel like it should be possible to sort of be able to swap the current ranking display during gameplay (top 50 globally, friend ranking, local ranking), to maybe see how they compare at the moment, since you can't really do that without stopping to spectate someone or waiting until they are finished.

Although its hard even then if they switch maps fast, since you may have no time to change it before they start the next one;
Maybe even just adding a little arrow over the #1 in the ranking list would be good enough to be able to sorta "scroll through" them, even if that means that it would take some time to buffer or load slower

Its not something thats urgent, just something that I feel would be really convenient for spectating your friends c:

Also hoping that this hasnt been asked before and denied, since I looked for it but couldnt find it, in which case I'll just delete this
Sandy Hoey
This is similar, it is the same concept of changing the leaderboard, but it is for ingame. So you can be the one playing and switch it. Im sure this would extend to spectator
t/476152?hilit=leaderboard+switch
_Meep_
I dont think anyone really does this anyway ._.
You would be more focused on looking at your friend's gameplay rather than looking at the scoreboards