forum

Deproving

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RTRx
In the last 3 weeks, my left arm (tapping hand), especially tapping fingers became very weak and slow. From the previously can FC Tower of Heavens [Insane] to can't even pass 140BPM stream (from noob to noobest), from the previously can one-tap 180BPM to can barely hit 155BPM. Do anyone have the same problems? Do anyone know how to regain speed and stamina? And after regaining it, any tips for ascending to higher BPM?

P.S: I'm envious to the people who says "DT doesn't need skill", I can't even hit 220BPM jumps/one-taps by alternating back then (Imagine one-tapping it, I can't even.... :( ).
Roricon
just keep playing faster maps?
Topic Starter
RTRx

tomden wrote:

just keep playing faster maps?
That's the problem. How can I play fast maps if I can't even pass slow maps? If I can't even pass the "easy" ones, how can I even do the "hard/fast" ones? The thing is, I already tried to train for 130BPM streams for a few weeks, yet no improvements, only deprovements.
Topic Starter
RTRx

I am trying really hard for that score, I did the fastest I could do
autoteleology
If your fingers are weak, it's because you are not physically comprehending the rhythm fully and you are unable to move your fingers with a high degree of confidence.

What you need to do to regain that level of sensory mastery, I don't know. Practice more. You'll figure it out once you've practiced enough.
Roricon
long stream maps say nothing, if you could do it weeks ago you should be able to do it again. Speed is something you lose if you don't keep up with training it, just play some maps like https://osu.ppy.sh/b/77370 to warm up your streaming and after that try playing the maps you could do previously like tower of heavens and keep pushing to a bit more difficult maps. If you could do it previously it shouldn't be too hard to come close again if you train it for a few hours.
Sandy Hoey
If you are experiencing physical exhaustion, take a break. take a couple of days to let your body put itself back together and then come back and see how you feel
N0thingSpecial
work out
ManuelOsuPlayer

RTRx wrote:

In the last 3 weeks, my left arm (tapping hand), especially tapping fingers became very weak and slow. From the previously can FC Tower of Heavens [Insane] to can't even pass 140BPM stream (from noob to noobest), from the previously can one-tap 180BPM to can barely hit 155BPM. Do anyone have the same problems? Do anyone know how to regain speed and stamina? And after regaining it, any tips for ascending to higher BPM?

P.S: I'm envious to the people who says "DT doesn't need skill", I can't even hit 220BPM jumps/one-taps by alternating back then (Imagine one-tapping it, I can't even.... :( ).
Weak hand could be:
1. Just weak muscles what need training.
2. Weak because you tryhard to much without rest enought.
3. RSI nearly if you don't stop spaming full streaming practice maps.

Since you say your hand "become" weak. That means isn't first option.
Take a 2/3 days break from Osu. Back playing streams. If your hand it's stronger now, you can keep and was just tired muscles. All fine and you should have more stamina. But take it easy xD Make more breaks until full recovered.

If you feel uncomfortable the hand or still weak, stop play for a good while so you don't make irreversible dmg to your hand due to RSI or muscle problems. When you back don't tryhard to much and go slowly increasing what you can handle to make your muscles strong without hurt yourself.

If you find any fast that map using HalfTime your keyboard it's a rock and you have terrible arm/hand possitionament. Work on that.
If it's just lack stamina it's normal. Play bpm where you're more confortable with and slowly down or increase the bpm instead chose a random bpm long stream map and play it to the end making you unable to move your hand for days xD.
Don't up your fingers from the keys streaming/make them closer to where the key triggered to stream faster bpm, instead try to just move your fingers faster. It's more cordination than strength. That require less stamina and give better acc.
To training stamina mash uping the fingers from the keys. That require more finger movement, improving stamina and muscles training faster.
Topic Starter
RTRx

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

RTRx wrote:

Weak hand could be:
1. Just weak muscles what need training.
2. Weak because you tryhard to much without rest enought.
3. RSI nearly if you don't stop spaming full streaming practice maps.

Since you say your hand "become" weak. That means isn't first option.
Take a 2/3 days break from Osu. Back playing streams. If your hand it's stronger now, you can keep and was just tired muscles. All fine and you should have more stamina. But take it easy xD Make more breaks until full recovered.

If you feel uncomfortable the hand or still weak, stop play for a good while so you don't make irreversible dmg to your hand due to RSI or muscle problems. When you back don't tryhard to much and go slowly increasing what you can handle to make your muscles strong without hurt yourself.

If you find any fast that map using HalfTime your keyboard it's a rock and you have terrible arm/hand possitionament. Work on that.
If it's just lack stamina it's normal. Play bpm where you're more confortable with and slowly down or increase the bpm instead chose a random bpm long stream map and play it to the end making you unable to move your hand for days xD.
Don't up your fingers from the keys streaming/make them closer to where the key triggered to stream faster bpm, instead try to just move your fingers faster. It's more cordination than strength. That require less stamina and give better acc.
To training stamina mash uping the fingers from the keys. That require more finger movement, improving stamina and muscles training faster.
My friend had a reversed cause. Because I hadn't play for a few day (2 days), my hand relaxed. And by the time I play again, it can't do as fast as before. Just like you always ran 1km everyday, and then you don't run for 2 days. The next day your leg can't even do 500m and can't run as fast as normal even though you pushed yourself as hard as possible but still can't reached the speed you normally do. And everyday you ran, you're getting slower and weaker.
Topic Starter
RTRx

Sandy Hoey wrote:

If you are experiencing physical exhaustion, take a break. take a couple of days to let your body put itself back together and then come back and see how you feel
My friend had a reversed cause. Because I hadn't play for a few day (2 days), my hand relaxed. And by the time I play again, it can't do as fast as before. Just like you always ran 1km everyday, and then you don't run for 2 days. The next day your leg can't even do 500m and can't run as fast as normal even though you pushed yourself as hard as possible but still can't reached the speed you normally do.
N0thingSpecial
Tbh being slow is not a bad thing, speed and stamina is something only be gained from playing more, everyone starts some where and you probably start at 150 bpm from now on
dung eater
Is running 5min per day hard?
N0thingSpecial

bla wrote:

Is running 5min per day hard?
Fuk u I'm an amputee >:(