forum

[invalid] Separate in game ban with the forum posting ban

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
[Ping]
Hi, I wanna request a way to separate in game ban with the forum ban
example:
If you get ban in game, you still can post in the forum for mapping and modding and in the other way around. If you get ban in the forum, you can still play osu! and get pp.
Sandy Hoey
How about...we dont get banned anywhere :thinking:
ctrl
Well that means that mappers can cheat in game all they like because they would still be able to do their main hobby if they were banned. I don't see a reason for this besides just helping cheaters?
Topic Starter
[Ping]

Hostile wrote:

Well that means that mappers can cheat in game all they like because they would still be able to do their main hobby if they were banned. I don't see a reason for this besides just helping cheaters?
Well, why I want this is my friend's a good mapper, but he's banned (I know not a good reason), but it would be better imo
_Meep_

TheNewBungping wrote:

Hostile wrote:

Well, why I want this is my friend's a good mapper, but he's banned (I know not a good reason), but it would be better imo
Your friend had it coming then.
He shouldn't have done whatever he did
If you're even in the mapping community, you will know that the forums are completely linked to mapping.
so this ban would just help those who were banned, which is not a motive I'd support
Nathanael
People shouldn't misbehave and they'll never get these restrictions.