forum

Hey, somewhat late introduction ... again.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gloxi
Hey, Danica here.
I finally decided to introduce myself ... again. Yes again, I did try and introduce myself over a year ago, but I failed, and I didn't really play much.

So who am I? I am Danica, 20-year-old childish girl who has been around Osu since early 2013, however, I have only played about 200 hours since then. About 130 to 150 of those come from around September last year. So yeah, I wasn't very active before.

I am bad at introduction, so that is about it xD I am just looking to have fun both with others and by myself as well. Hoping to make friends as well along the way.

What else shall I say? Peepee is overrated desu ;)

Anyways, see you all in game <3
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you back. If you ever want to play or just talk, feel free to msg me. And jump in some multiplayer games if you don't feel like playing alone. There are a lot of nice people in there
Topic Starter
Gloxi

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Welcome to the forums! Glad to have you back. If you ever want to play or just talk, feel free to msg me. And jump in some multiplayer games if you don't feel like playing alone. There are a lot of nice people in there
Thank you <3 I will explore around for sure, I'll try to bring myself to get into the Osu community :3
DJ Enetro
Rip ditto. I'm at a loss for words

But aiming to be a jack of all trades by regularly playing all four main gamemode s sounds good
Welcome ;)
Topic Starter
Gloxi

DJ Enetro wrote:

Rip ditto. I'm at a loss for words

But aiming to be a jack of all trades by regularly playing all four main gamemode s sounds good
Welcome ;)
Thanks <3 let's both have fun and improve as we do :3
Hikona
Welcome to forums :D