forum

Tablet

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wormie
So, when I play, I hover and I do not touch the tablet with my pen.
For the past few days I've been noticing that when I hover I sometimes touch the tablet with my pen very very lightly​ and it does affect my gameplay in any way ( remind you that the pen only touches the tablet sometimes and very lightly), but when it happens my mind breaks... It fills me with anger and that has been a real problem for me for the past few days. I don't know if it has always been like this. I want to know if it is a bad thing and if it happens to other People as well. Thanks.
Nattsun
There is no osu! police who will fine you for not hovering all the time. Get rid of that attitude and do what feels natural to you. I am fully alternating and sometimes I just singletap, who cares amirite?

You either try to NOT touch your tablet or you do, but with a "no fucks given" attitude ;o
Topic Starter
Wormie

Nattsun wrote:

There is no osu! police who will fine you for not hovering all the time. Get rid of that attitude and do what feels natural to you. I am fully alternating and sometimes I just singletap, who cares amirite?

You either try to NOT touch your tablet or you do, but with a "no fucks given" attitude ;o
But I get cancer each time I touch the tablet lmao
gamestonk
I have this problem too, but I got my tablet about 1 week ago, so I blame it on being new. If it doesn't affect your gameplay, don't worry about it. For me, touching the tablet causes the cursor to skip pixels occasionally, so it's actually disruptive.

If you wanna fix it regardless, just be conscious about when it happens and try to actively prevent it from happening. I notice it when I do jumps in the top left of the screen, so I have to actively prevent it from happening.