forum

[Archived] Osu! Beatmaps disappeared??????

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
LuciGarcia
Hey so Osu! updated but it made my computer crash so I restarted and when I loaded Osu! back almost all of my beatmaps are gone and I only have 8 of the ones I had.
Completely unrelated to Osu! but also almost all my data on chrome and any other applications i had was deleted so this probably relates to my Osu! issue.
Has this happened to anyone else and if so does anyone know how to fix it?
I had a lot of beatmaps and it would be an absolute pain to redownload them.
Thanks in advance!
Venix
Try reload beatmaps in-game by pressing F5. Also, are maps still exist in the folder?
gaming epic
Just make a folder and put all your downloaded beatmaps in it. (Your beatmaps should normally be in your downloads folder).
After that, simply go to your osu! folder and extract the beatmaps in your "Songs" folder. I know this will take a while for your osu to "install" all these beatmaps again, and that this doesn't fix your problem, but it decreases the pain in the ass. :lol:
Venix

Nxshio wrote:

Just make a folder and put all your downloaded beatmaps in it. (Your beatmaps should normally be in your downloads folder).
After that, simply go to your osu! folder and extract the beatmaps in your "Songs" folder. I know this will take a while for your osu to "install" all these beatmaps again, and that this doesn't fix your problem, but it decreases the pain in the ass. :lol:
I think that's not problem here...
Lacrimosa
Close the game and move the osu!.db file out of your osu! folder. Open osu! and let it reprocess all your beatmaps. This should retrieve the beatmaps you lost unless they are completely missing from the "Songs" folder.
Kondi
Had same problem. F5 didn't help but removing osu!.db file fixed the issue.
Death
Glad your were able to find a solution. However, please try to avoid bumping old threads in the future.
mond0404
IT WORKS OH MY GOD, THE F5 WORKS ON ME THANKS A LOT OSU COMMUNITY!
Death

Death wrote:

Glad your were able to find a solution. However, please try to avoid bumping old threads in the future.