forum

[Archived] Should i get a Tablet?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HandClapFap
Problem Details:

Welp i am pretty sure that this question fills atleast 70% of osu's forum topics in help selection but should i purchase Tablet?
I am currently using a Razer Deathadder 2013 edition and mechanical keyboard..
The problem is i am not a hype boy who thinks getting Tablet will increase you skill output by 1000% but i am getting extreme hand pain when i play Osu! with mouse...
I've seen some youtube videos saying it is/not worth it but i think i could get used to Tablet in a matter of weeks/month's since i've heard the reason Tablet is so popular is cause it's more light and comfortable. But anyways what are your thoughts?

P.S. I am currently thinking of getting Huion 420 or XP 430....
osu! version: 20170616.1 (latest)
Lacrimosa
Opinions differ from player to player. I would say sure go for it, but it's up to you. I would suggest reading this wiki page, even though it's slightly out of date.

However, you would be better of asking this kind of questions in the Gameplay & Ranking sub forum, even though this question has been asked and answered a million times, and the answers are always "Yes. No. It's up to you.". :p
Sandy Hoey
Do you have the money? Do you have a problem spending for something you may not like. Go right ahead
gaming epic
This is 100% personal, aslong as you know getting a tablet won't make you Cookiezi.
I would personally start by getting a cheap tablet (as i'm already planning).
I'm getting the Gaomon S56K, wich is a really good tablet for its price.
There's a bunch of reviews of it on youtube, you should check them out before buying another tablet.