forum

[invalid] [duplicate] Timer when resuming beatmap!

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +2
Topic Starter
VXDragonSlayer
I really want to see a timer feature implemented into Osu. This is because when resuming the circle I hit is randomly placed which is fine but sometimes its away from the hit circles and when you press the circle it starts playing instantly! I really would like to see like a timer when you hit the circle like 2 to 3 seconds and then the beatmap plays again. It would be wonderful to see this feature implemented as this would give me time to hit the circles and get back into playing from being afk.
_Meep_
A timer would allow players to move their cursor within that timeframe, which allows them to somewhat 'cheat' in a way. This makes watching replays very od, since you'd be suddenly telerporting your cursor. The replays don't slow down or capture the time you paused, they continue from where you left off at that circle they tell you to press, this prevents any form of cheating and also helps smoothen the replay.
Sandy Hoey
Duplicate (invalid): t/51304
johnmedina999
What about for other modes? The problem of teleporting cursor do not apply for CtB, Taiko, or Mania.
Sandy Hoey

johnmedina999 wrote:

What about for other modes? The problem of teleporting cursor do not apply for CtB, Taiko, or Mania.
Duplicate: t/124354
MARTER1234

_Meep_ wrote:

A timer would allow players to move their cursor within that timeframe, which allows them to somewhat 'cheat' in a way. This makes watching replays very od, since you'd be suddenly telerporting your cursor. The replays don't slow down or capture the time you paused, they continue from where you left off at that circle they tell you to press, this prevents any form of cheating and also helps smoothen the replay.
although this can be a problem for standard mode, other modes like Mania, ctb, and taiko will be fine
Sozzoh
I think this idea sounds great, because i've had many times where I have to pause and it fucks up my combo/acc. :)
Caput Mortuum
Here is a solution: don't pause.

You're gaining an advantage by pausing, you deserve every fuck ups you got.