forum

[Archived] Can't set up profile pic

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
septicdream
Hey, so I've been playing Osu! for a couple of months now and I've thought of setting up my profile picture but it doesn't seem to work? Is there anything that could resolve this issue? I just thought it looks boring with no profile picture. So help would be highly appreciated, thanks :)
Lyawi
88kb maximum?
Lacrimosa
Your avatar's dimensions should not exceed 128x128, and the file size, as Lyawi mentioned, should be maximum 87/88kb.
Dntm8kmeeatu

Nikosbks wrote:

Your avatar's dimensions should not exceed 128x128, and the file size, as Lyawi mentioned, should be maximum 87/88kb.
Avatars should not exceed 256x256, or 87.9kb These are the exact numbers.
Lacrimosa

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Avatars should not exceed 256x256, or 87.9kb These are the exact numbers.
Wow, was it 256x256 this whole time or was it changed recently? I remember it being 128x128 at some point. :p
Kao
It says 128x128 but it has been 256x256 the whole time.
senpai ecchi

septicdream wrote:

Hey, so I've been playing Osu! for a couple of months now and I've thought of setting up my profile picture but it doesn't seem to work? Is there anything that could resolve this issue? I just thought it looks boring with no profile picture. So help would be highly appreciated, thanks :)

yea me too i cant put a picture on my profile i put the exact i try 128x128 and 256x256 :(
Death
Please don't bump old posts. It looks like you have a profile picture to me, but if you are still having issues make a new thread instead.