forum

Danganronpa

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zekks
Danganronpa is a survival type of game, where 16 students compete to escape an area in which they're trapped in. There's more to it, but I don't wanna get way in depth when there is a whole website you can look at for information >:D (BEWARE OF SPOILERS)

Danganronpa Wiki

Anyways, what is your favorite game and character in series so far?
Nyan Cat Nico
Danganronpa has anime and game, I do not download the game but I watched the anime
-TeRa
I prefer the 2nd one out of all I have played. :U

I didn't like the game but since its the best one I have played I just revert to it. But I love Komaeda (Whoops bad thing) and Ishimaru.
TemRootA
I've played nearly all of the games. And by all I mean every single one except Danganronpa V3: Killing harmony.

I can say that if you haven't played the games and just watched the anime, then you're missing out on major plot fillers. Don't make the same mistake I did and just watch the anime before the game :lol: :lol:
Chrystalmeth
Got all except for V3: Killing Harmony. Might get it before the sales end. Lmao I remember I watched the anime of the first one, and then I watched an ep of Dangonronpa 3 and I was so lost. WHY WAS THERE NO NUMBER 2?! I'm still playing the first one and I absolutely love it so far. Excited to play the 2nd one.

I quite like the design of Celestia Ludenburg. It's just so pretty. But Kirigiri is a fav. She's calm, cool and mysterious!
Strale002
Well I have only watched the anime tbh. As for fav character well Kirigiri since she is mysterious, and because she digs deep to find what she wants to find.
futabas
Big Danganronpa fan here! I love everything about the series!

Bought Ultra Despair Girls for the PS Vita recently, and I'm at chapter 4 atm. It's the only game I haven't played yet. After completing, I'm planning on re-watching the two Danganronpa 3 anime so I can fully wrap my head around the end of the first main story hahah
samX500
I have played every game (including UDG) and watched all of the original anime. The best game in term of character and trial was Danganronpa 2 but Danganronpa 1 had a much better atmosphere in my opinion. My favorite character is either Chihiro or Gundham.
Arachnid
Danganronpa 2- Nagito Komaeda and Sonia Nevermind are my favourite characters.