forum

A Late intro thing

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nanonii
HA. I really choose the best time for an intro yep yep.
A complete year after I get osu....
Heck and even with the high chance of having to not be able to play for three months against my will.
I guess I should describe myself a bit....
-I like writing
-I guess you can say I can do art
-An illiterate mess at times
-Doesn't get enough sleep
-Forgets things easily
-Isn't that good at this game due to lack of playing
-I have too many RPGs that I've downloaded and haven't finished or even started
-Still a student
-Has pretty much no say in what I do with my time so if I'm every on I'll be on during the night

So now that I did this thing- whatever you wanna call it, nice to meet ya and stuff. I guess I'll be on all night...but most likely not really often til August.
Update: ;-; tears of joy.
SO I'll be able to keep my laptop. Heck not like anyone cares but don't be the prick who says "didn't you say that you weren't gonna play til August."
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums. I guess you can look forward to after you finish school than. Try living in your own. Best of luck in he game and wherever you may need it. And if you ever catch me online in one of your night time excursions, don't be afraid to msg me
Topic Starter
Nanonii

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Welcome to the forums. I guess you can look forward to after you finish school than. Try living in your own. Best of luck in he game and wherever you may need it. And if you ever catch me online in one of your night time excursions, don't be afraid to msg me

Heh thanks! Good luck to you too in life and stuff!
[ Scarlet Red ]
Welcome... or is it a welcome? I have no idea given your time in this game xD

I love making friends so you could always friend me and if you catch me on we could chat, play multi or whatnot. You can also ask me any question you may have!

Good luck with your hiatus from osu xD it will miss you.
DJ Enetro
Let's go
Topic Starter
Nanonii

[ Scarlet Red ] wrote:

Welcome... or is it a welcome? I have no idea given your time in this game xD
I love making friends so you could always friend me and if you catch me on we could chat, play multi or whatnot. You can also ask me any question you may have!
Good luck with your hiatus from osu xD it will miss you.

Ha thanks! And I think I'll miss the game more than it misses me;;;
Meah
-Doesn't get enough sleep, same :D
And welcome to forums :D
Hikona
Welcome to forums :D