forum

[resolved] Osu White screen

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kloverj
[img]file:///D:/Untitled.png[/img]

When I open the osu is pure white screen but I hear those clicks of your mouse then just background sound is heard also i would appreciate if someone would help me and fix my problem :( :?
Dntm8kmeeatu
You need to upload your image to an image hosting site (Like Imgur) for us to see it. We can't see files on your PC.

First, please make sure your Graphics drivers are properly installed and updated. If they are, hold shift when launching the osu!.exe until a recovery dialog menu appears. Once open, please enable Compatibility Mode, and then try launching the game.
Topic Starter
Kloverj
Topic Starter
Kloverj
its just a white screen
Topic Starter
Kloverj

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

You need to upload your image to an image hosting site (Like Imgur) for us to see it. We can't see files on your PC.

First, please make sure your Graphics drivers are properly installed and updated. If they are, hold shift when launching the osu!.exe until a recovery dialog menu appears. Once open, please enable Compatibility Mode, and then try launching the game.

when i hold shift still nothing happened?
Dntm8kmeeatu
Try going into your osu!.pcname.cfg and change "CompatibilityContext" to 1. Save, then try launching.

Also, try to post with just one reply.
Topic Starter
Kloverj
Thanks for the help its finally working
:D have a nice day!
DanielTheOG
Where can i find osu!.pcname.cfg in the files please help me
Flanster

DanielTheOG wrote:

Where can i find osu!.pcname.cfg in the files please help me

It's in the osu! folder? Also "pcname" is the username for your windows account. Ex: osu!.BrianFamilyGuy.cfg

Also why are you bumping a resolved thread from one year ago? Make a new thread next time.