forum

New and looking for osu/discord friends

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Haka_old_1
Hey hey~ I'm a 22 year old mess.

Love the game, I have great conversations each time I join a multiplayer game so I plan on sticking around and supporting the site.

I'm pretty busy, I play sports and spend a lot of time drawing so I can't be on a lot every day, but I'd love to try and maybe join a Discord sever/community so I can find people to play with and talk to when I do get a chance to.

What else... I love horror manga, Filthy Frank, I'm bad at social media and that's about it, I don't have anything witty or quirky to end on.
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums. Glad to see you found the multiplayer lobbies. There are a lot of discords here. Not sure which is most popular
[ Scarlet Red ]
Hey! Welcome aboard, your life will soon be consumed!

Aha! Just kidding (or am I??) If you'd like to get more into the community Discord is great but my osu Discords are tournament related.

If you'd like to add me on osu! I could help you with any question you have!
DJ Enetro
That's quite a Scarlet Red bloodstain you made up for him
Also Tiffa, what are your pc's stats?
[ Scarlet Red ]

DJ Enetro wrote:

That's quite a Scarlet Red bloodstain you made up for him
Also Tiffa, what are your pc's stats?
Jeeze that's an interesting pun you've just made lol.
Topic Starter
Haka_old_1

[ Scarlet Red ] wrote:

I fully believe you, the consumption of my free time has already begun.
Topic Starter
Haka_old_1

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Thank you, thank you~ I've been looking around that list so I'll try a couple of them P:
Topic Starter
Haka_old_1

DJ Enetro wrote:

hi i'm ridiculously pc illiterate pls forgiv me if i'm giving you the wrong info (my pc name is the most important anyway)

[ Scarlet Red ]

tiffa wrote:

[ Scarlet Red ] wrote:

I fully believe you, the consumption of my free time has already begun.
I'll be adding you! So far I don't have a lot of questions since luckily I came into it with a tiny bit of knowledge but I'll allow myself my noob moments.
Ive added you as well! We should play some time ^^
vizzy
Welcome to the community! :)
Meah
Welcome to forums :D
Hikona
Welcome to forums :D
KWYJIBO
Welcome to the osu!