forum

How do I know if I FC'ed a map or not?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Uniglu
Well, I'm very annoyed because I usually play levels that I didn't FC, so I search for A scored maps. But the problem is that I have a lot of S scored maps that I didn't FC. It results to me very annoying to put "global ranking" to see what's the max combo of the beatmaps every time. Also, the combo can't be shown on beatmaps that are not ranked... Is there a solution for this? I would like to know which beatmaps I have FC and S and which with not FC and S.

btw sorry for my english :v
7ambda
if you miss a circle or break on a slider, it's not an fc
Topic Starter
Uniglu

F1r3tar wrote:

if you miss a circle or break on a slider, it's not an fc
That's not what I mean..

In the beatmaps menu, how do I know If a map is FC or not?
7ambda

Uniglu wrote:

In the beatmaps menu, how do I know If a map is FC or not?
there's no visual difference
Kyrari
I just compare my combo with the global ranking to see if my S rank is full combo or not, this needs you to check them one by one though
lagbreaker
You can hover over your scores in the beatmap menu to see how many 300's, 100's, 50's and misses you have. If you have zero misses it means you fc'ed it.
vinnicci
Legendnewer
This should be a feature, like showing in front of a beatmap that you have fc'ed.[quote][/quote]
Just for convenient, nothing else
Celine
If you can't listen to your skin's sliderbreak/miss sounds I'm afraid you might lack the rythm sense to play the game tbh
Caput Mortuum

BWSnoob wrote:

If you can't listen to your skin's sliderbreak/miss sounds I'm afraid you might lack the rythm sense to play the game tbh
umm what?
Celine
How can you not hear your sliderbreak sound
Caput Mortuum
How does not hearing a miss sound correlate to rhythm sense lmao.

Sometimes when you're so focused to the map you didn't realize you just broke a combo, or the combo broke early without any miss sound.
KupcaH

BWSnoob wrote:

This game doesn't require rythm sense.
Buster

KupcaH wrote:

BWSnoob wrote:

MinG3012
MunsterMc

TheQuacking666 wrote:

KupcaH wrote:

MinG3012
Lmao i can't believe you can reach top 2k with D ranks
raszka
btw to avoid any other posts I'm going to say that all you can do is group or sort songs by rankings achieved and just go through the songs that aren't S-ranks, if you got sliderbreaks in some of them I'm pretty sure most of the time you will remember those S-ranks that you got without fcing.
Topic Starter
Uniglu

Vieira wrote:

btw to avoid any other posts I'm going to say that all you can do is group or sort songs by rankings achieved and just go through the songs that aren't S-ranks, if you got sliderbreaks in some of them I'm pretty sure most of the time you will remember those S-ranks that you got without fcing.
Aight thanks everyone :)
Genzuo

BWSnoob wrote:

you don't have to slider break to not get an fc. If you don't follow a slider enough you might miss out on one 'tick', which doesn't necessarily count as a break, but which will also mean you did not fc it.
KupcaH

Genzuo wrote:

BWSnoob wrote:

you don't have to slider break to not get an fc. If you don't follow a slider enough you might miss out on one 'tick', which doesn't necessarily count as a break, but which will also mean you did not fc it.
NotLikeThis
raszka

Genzuo wrote:

BWSnoob wrote:

debatable. FC essentially means not having any misses or sliderbreaks. missing sliderends doesn't really count, it's still regarded as fc. you could say you had MAX combo on something but nobody will care much if it's an FC or a Max Combo, unless you're trying to SS. i'm pretty sure the guy who made this topic is of the same opinion. obviously you are free to think that's not an FC but heh try to read the mood
show more