forum

DragonForce - WAR!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fieryrage
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, February 27, 2018 at 4:09:26 PM

Artist: DragonForce
Title: WAR!
Tags: marathon df marc hudson herman li speedmetal powermetal power speed metal reaching into infinity idke
BPM: 120
Filesize: 9525kb
Play Time: 05:15
Difficulties Available:
  1. Legend (7.01 stars, 1960 notes)
Download: DragonForce - WAR!
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
collab with idke
(i mapped evens, he mapped odds)

welcome to cry thunder, part 2

7ambda
wheres the AR 8
Topic Starter
fieryrage
no
wilup
furries mapping cs5 dragonforce again?
zigizigiefe
Hey fiery, firstly thanks for letting me use your timing so I can map this epic song. But I must tell that title name must be WAR! according as written in official website.
Topic Starter
fieryrage
upvoted
Kilabarus
Wow, this is pretty nice map and nice Dragonforce's song as well!
Pls finish it :)

or else I will map it >:)
Topic Starter
fieryrage
its been finished tho
Kilabarus
oh shi my mistake, gj!

Tho r u planning rank it?
Topic Starter
fieryrage
if we get enough mods probably
zigizigiefe
Forgot to say, pls add "marc hudson" to tags cuz he is kawaii .w. (runs)
Swiftrax
holy jump streams
my_love4
please get this ranked pls
mxp
Wow, really enjoyed the song so I've decided to mod!

Texats
yeasss ! badass songs loveit [m/

lets goooOOo
Kastellan
I know you told me on Skype that I need to be AT LEAST 3 digit to mod this map... But honestly I don't think it should matter that much when there are so manny great mappers out there that don't even play the game. Anyway here's a couple bones I have to pick with this map.

03:01:104 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I really like this pattern.

03:29:104 (1) - People might say this is unrankable (you can't really follow it that well) but I really like this slider.

03:37:104 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - Nagasaki Kanon got a lot of hate for doing these... quit mapping altogether too. Anyways I really like this pattern.

00:00:351 (1) - This is a really weird position to start the map. Especially with a mouse. Anyways I like it.

02:41:797 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Ctrl+G these notes

I really like the map. If this were the new site I would also put hype on it but I don't know how to do that here (or what that even does. did they change it??) What does hype even do. Anyways +1 hype.
zigizigiefe
Although I am a Taiko mapper, I would love to see it in ranked section, so here is my opinions, no kudosu.

1. Don't forget to add "marc hudson" and "herman li" on tags, sometimes I look for DragonForce songs by using those keywords, so must the others.
  2. 00:40:489 - ~ 00:46:643 - You didn't represent any 1/6 snare sound but 00:46:027 (1) -. It looks inconsistent and there's no point in representing those 1/6 snares as single circles doing that well.
  3. 03:21:720 - ~ 03:22:873 - When the density goes same as the kiai time, it goes down suddenly at 03:22:950 -. It's exactly weird, even for a Taiko mapper who isn't that experienced in STD mapping such as me lolol
  4. 03:47:566 - I just want to point out, the guitar turns to 1/3. It's still up to you what to use.
  5. 04:32:489 - The only thing I heard is low drum sound. After all, the song is pretty crazy, but, don't you think it's a bit harsh to have the streams that spaced?
That's it to me, good luck on ranking!
Foxy Grandpa
fieryrage - Today at 5:55 PM
@FoxyGrandpa
Hey
FoxyGrandpa - Today at 5:55 PM
FUCK
black guy: hey

• [Legend]
  1. 01:11:258 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Okay this like doesnt reflect the guitar sounds at all, since on 01:11:566 - the pitch is higher than 01:11:258 - but u have it as lower spacing
  2. 02:15:258 (1,2,1,2) - Tbh u;'d prolly be better off having these as like 1/2 sliders or jumps since how they are now it kinda skips over the guitar sounds and drums
  3. 02:22:643 - So for this part u sometimes map the triplet thats on the guitar like 02:26:335 (1,2) - and dont map it 02:25:720 (3) - I'd say like make this consistent cuz rn it seems kinnda random
  4. 02:32:489 - ^
  5. 03:29:104 (1) - This might be considered buriai? idk not sure
  6. 03:34:797 (5,6,7) - Why the stack on such a high intensity guitar sound
  7. 04:05:258 (3) - bRO what the fuck hello mr tail wyd

rank guilty all the same
idke

Kastellann wrote:

I know you told me on Skype that I need to be AT LEAST 3 digit to mod this map... But honestly I don't think it should matter that much when there are so manny great mappers out there that don't even play the game. Anyway here's a couple bones I have to pick with this map.

03:01:104 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - I really like this pattern.
hoyl shite thansk!!!! very much aperciated..
03:29:104 (1) - People might say this is unrankable (you can't really follow it that well) but I really like this slider.
turn on slider ends
00:00:351 (1) - This is a really weird position to start the map. Especially with a mouse. Anyways I like it.
everywhere is a weird place to start subjectively

I really like the map. If this were the new site I would also put hype on it but I don't know how to do that here (or what that even does. did they change it??) What does hype even do. Anyways +1 hype.
why did fiery say only 3 digits allowed wtf ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

FoxyGrandpa wrote:

01:11:258 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - Okay this like doesnt reflect the guitar sounds at all, since on 01:11:566 - the pitch is higher than 01:11:258 - but u have it as lower spacing
the spacing of the jumps is what reflects the guitar not the spacing of the notes ur gya lol
02:15:258 (1,2,1,2) - Tbh u;'d prolly be better off having these as like 1/2 sliders or jumps since how they are now it kinda skips over the guitar sounds and drums
wtf dont u hear that annoying guitar in the background
03:29:104 (1) - This might be considered buriai? idk not sure
turn on slider ends then it wont be
03:34:797 (5,6,7) - Why the stack on such a high intensity guitar sound
this is fierys part but hes retarded lo lo lo lo lo lolo aosd load olaslod i always complain about this in every map to him
04:05:258 (3) - bRO what the fuck hello mr tail wyd
epic moments on osu?
holy shit!!! thansk for ur mods but i will unfortunately be denying everuything except for compliments because i think i am a perfect mapper and if u decide to bash on the map say hi to a block LOL! XD! anywayz heres some kudopsu frum fiery_rage_osu because hes a DICKhead..

honestly this map fucking sucks tho lol
Topic Starter
fieryrage
kastell

Kastellann wrote:

03:29:104 (1) - People might say this is unrankable (you can't really follow it that well) but I really like this slider. there's really nothing unrankable about this slider, it's in a similar boat to bonfire's curvy slider

03:37:104 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - Nagasaki Kanon got a lot of hate for doing these... quit mapping altogether too. Anyways I really like this pattern. issue with his was it was at 225 bpm, this is a lot more bearable on 195

02:41:797 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Ctrl+G these notes uh i'd rather not increase the SR by 0.1

I really like the map. If this were the new site I would also put hype on it but I don't know how to do that here (or what that even does. did they change it??) What does hype even do. Anyways +1 hype. ty!

zig

zigizigiefe wrote:

Although I am a Taiko mapper, I would love to see it in ranked section, so here is my opinions, no kudosu.

1. Don't forget to add "marc hudson" and "herman li" on tags, sometimes I look for DragonForce songs by using those keywords, so must the others. eeeeeeeeeeeeeee i dont really find it necessary but sure
  2. 00:40:489 - ~ 00:46:643 - You didn't represent any 1/6 snare sound but 00:46:027 (1) -. It looks inconsistent and there's no point in representing those 1/6 snares as single circles doing that well. i forgot the beginning had these oops, fixed where i found applicable
  3. 03:21:720 - ~ 03:22:873 - When the density goes same as the kiai time, it goes down suddenly at 03:22:950 -. It's exactly weird, even for a Taiko mapper who isn't that experienced in STD mapping such as me lolol it's to introduce the new rhythm slowly so the player doesn't randomly see it and accidentally overtap
  4. 03:47:566 - I just want to point out, the guitar turns to 1/3. It's still up to you what to use. following the guitar here gives me ass cancer (also the hitsounds are following the drums and i'm not really sure how to make this intuitive in that regard so uhh)
  5. 04:32:489 - The only thing I heard is low drum sound. After all, the song is pretty crazy, but, don't you think it's a bit harsh to have the streams that spaced? 04:32:797 (5,6,7,8) - at this part i'd agree, but i prefer keeping the stream spacing consistent in bunches of 4 to 8 notes, and 8 notes makes more sense here imo
That's it to me, good luck on ranking! ty!

fox

FoxyGrandpa wrote:

@FoxyGrandpa
Hey
FoxyGrandpa - Today at 5:55 PM
FUCK
black guy: hey

• [Legend]
  1. 02:22:643 - So for this part u sometimes map the triplet thats on the guitar like 02:26:335 (1,2) - and dont map it 02:25:720 (3) - I'd say like make this consistent cuz rn it seems kinnda random it's for intensity reasons
  2. 03:29:104 (1) - This might be considered buriai? idk not sure explained in the first mod
  3. 03:34:797 (5,6,7) - Why the stack on such a high intensity guitar sound lo l lets make it a triple instead

rank guilty all the same suick my nut

ty all! waiting for idkes response o/ nice response
show more