forum

help find this song pls #2

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mulraf
well, sorry for cluttering this forum with my search requests but i don't really have anyone else and i can't get it out of my head :x

i'm looking for a song again. i have some hints;

1. this song reminded me of it, to be preicse the first 5 beats:

but it's not the same. imagine the first 2 beats copied, and then pasted twice in about the same distance that the third beat has to the second one in the song. i know. probably doesn't help a lot lol
if i were to put it into circles language it might look like this:

2. it's probably somewhere between 120 and 180 bpm
3. it sounds like a map that could've been mapped by doormat judging by it's style (it isn't tho). and it's probably also a pp farm map.
4. it's a ranked osu! or ctb! map (probably osu!)
5. it was probably high rated and might've been in the top 5 on the starting page a while (not sure about that)
6. it starts with the song instantly. no intro or slowly getting into it.
7. it probably has a 4,8 - 5,3* diff (not sure tho)

idk. sorry for the vague information but i really have no idea how else i could find it. maybe someone can figure something by that stuff :P i was scrolling thorugh my beatmaps but i have around 20k of them so it'd be a long time until i find it :/
Luqanted
how the fuck..
laport
Do you remember if it was a good map? If so, this might be the one https://osu.ppy.sh/s/5823
1. This is one of the songs that popped to mind when listening to the song you've mentioned
2. it's 178.264 bpm, so it's between 120 and 180.
3. it's a huge farm map
4. it's ranked
5. it's been high rated and has been in the top 5 on the homepage for a while (not sure about that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
6. No slow intro, very active right off the bat
7. the diff is 4.52, which is close and you weren't sure about it either so perhaps it's correct