posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

OT!News

Latest News From OT
May 23rd - May 29th

Previous | Next

Hello, and welcome to the eighth edition of OT News!

hey so kai here, wid weder-port. abraker kinda busy to watch weder, so i’ll do.
ayy so today is may 30th. as abraker mentioned last week it will be anudrr round of shitstorms
with another batch of threds goin to wastelanz and the other batch gettin lokd. u probably see
threds gasping for air but they wont survive if you dont keep good care of ‘em. altho, i have to
say, u bettr keep ur threads alive for goodness sake, or the modstorm will kill us all.

~kai99, substitute OT climatologist

2017-05-24: DJ Enetro has been sitting on the stove of flaming OT recently. After receiving harsh criticism from [Taiga], DJ Enetro has created a thread questioning the real meaning of quality threads. In this thread, he challenged the denizens of OT asking how his threads are “shit”. This caused a flaming train to set off with many denizens hopping aboard in an attempt to help the poor soul. Like any train in OT, however, this train was derailed and crashed, rolling onto another rail about bookmarks and songs with the original topic destination far out of reach.

DJ Enetro on his journey to comprehend the nature of Off-Topic threads.

2017-05-24: kai99 has started yet another art-related thread. Originally titled “artistically describe a food”, this thread has been renamed after Tae suggested the title be changed to “autistic”. The thread gave OT denizens an opportunity to show off their artistic skills - including, but not limited to, drawings and writings. Describing her own drawing as “ramen”, it is rather quite mysterious to how the drawing depicts the food ramen itself. However, other denizens have showed off their artistic ability to describe their own food in a truly unique way.

Luqanted and his realistic drawing of Luqanted.

2017-05-25: Another person has taken the place of Kiibo-kun. After the accident with Kiibo-kun, it was announced that another person would take over as he has been heavily damaged. Silhouettes were shown in the original thread of Kiibo-kun which brought up the curiosity of many denizens along with comments on each silhouettes’ shape and what they could be. It was later revealed that the successor was none other than Angie Yonaga-san who came to preach her God, Kami-sama, to the foolish OT denizens who think the sole ruler is Ephemeral the Muscle Bird. Will she be able to move the hearts of OT denizens? We will have to see.

The successor of Kiibo-kun arrives at OT to preach her God.

2017-05-25: A medication for Vitamin Deficiency has been successfully researched and marketed. Having researched and found that the major cause of poor output on OT was Vitamin Deficiency, a company named Vital C Health Products, Inc. has carefully manufactured a health product named Vital C, which was advertised by Meah. Benefits of taking the medication Vital C includes resistance to a virus coined “Blitzfrog”. Without the virus comes the immunity to silences, and immunity to hate. Payments can be made by posting your credit card information although the price of Vital C was not declared.

The advertisement for Vital C, as seen on OT.

2017-05-27: An OT!University has been built and is now admitting students. Upon realising the average level of education for denizens of OT is below average, pioneer [ - Zekks - ] instituted an OT!University for denizens of OT in hopes to sharpen the minds of the denizens. Since the university is newly build, it is scanning through files of CVs to find the perfect professor to teach the courses. Admissions to enter into the institute is also open, but since the university rank is relatively high, strict criteria like having to post below the thread have been made with only 15 students left to be admitted. It is also revealed that the intense education program will graduate its students on the 6th of June on an unrevealed year. Hurry and join the program before it’s full!

The school offers a variety of events for the students to enjoy.

2017-05-29: The metamorphosis of OT to a pandemonium of rotting filth detonated the Wrath of God himself, and Armageddon follows. As if the autocracy of the mighty Lord, Flanster, was inadequate, a handful of rebellious morons challenged the Commandments laid personally by the God of OT himself. The imbeciles evoked the event through the spawnage of absolute junk, which was amplified when the response was of equal caliber. This filthy reverberation was propagated through the nation, mutating OT into complete catastrophe. This event, provoked the peaceful God, triggered Hell itself; it was dawned upon by the denizens as Ephemeral slashed his Holy Blade across the people’s souls, scarring their bodies so brutally that they remember this day extremely vividly. The aftermath of this calamity was a statement ingrained into OT, stating if repetition of such Havoc is to occur once again, the Universe will be Annihilated.

When Will it End?

A Comprehensive List of OTrends

There was a sudden influx of score-submissions at OT. Showing off their talent,
denizens have submitted their best scores to the public for praise and locks.

xi - FREEDOM DiVE [FOUR DIMENSIONS] +HD,HR (99.83%) 800pp [p
Annabel - Signal Graph [Skystar's Chocolate] +HD,DT 96.47%
abraker - Another Shitty Topic [OT DIMENSIONS] +FK,ME 110.5%
ClariS - Sayonara Memories [SPRING TRACKS -春のうた] +HD 39.39%

A lonely trend, pushed by Canadian Baka, has been continuing over
the last week. It includes two words and a “VERSUS” in between, and has been met with dismay among the OT denizens.

Kawaii VERSUS Baka
Cute VERSUS Idiot

Every language has their own unique puns. To enjoy every single bit of the fun English can offer,
TeeArctic1 has created a Pun thread in order to gather the puns of the
English language. It turned out to be quite punny, one can suppose. This trend was soon picked up by Meah.

Pun thread
Pun thread 2

OT Denizens

Keep the Cancer Flowing

Welcome back!
TeeArctic1

New Denizens
iNSPIRE DE
Sabec
Tahylika
Hassumane

OT!News will always try to provide quality content.
If you find any errors or have a suggestion, please leave a post below or
feel free to PM / highlight us either through the osu! site or our Discord.

See you next week!

Credits:
We would like to take this opportunity to thank kai99 and Blitzfrog for giving us so much cancer that we needed to bleach our eyes, abraker for tidying the cancer, johnmedina999 for grammar nazi-ing, and a collaborative effort to make the cancer look nice. We also would like to give special thanks to everyone in the official Discord server for giving us the support needed not to shoot ourselves. Until next time!

Thank you, good night, and remember to...

Meah
1st
Comfy Slippers
1th
ColdTooth
7th
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

Meah wrote:

1st
Thanks for proving that you read the latest addition by posting 5 seconds after I did.
-Makishima S-
Fk enetro 8-)
nextplay
6th
DJ Enetro

[Taiga] wrote:

Fk enetro 8-)
What the flip, when I'm trying to make effort?
Tae

DJ Enetro wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

Fk enetro 8-)
What the flip, when I'm trying to make effort?
trying =/= succeeding.
DJ Enetro
Still, not trying < trying
kai99
well at least you're trying.. i appreciate your effort..
DJ Enetro

kai99 wrote:

well at least you're trying.. i appreciate your effort..
TY :D
worst fl player
I miss old OT
Kyrari
I miss new OT
Meah

L-a-m-e-y [ B ] wrote:

I miss old OT
I miss you dad
Pawsu
hi
Luqanted