This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Star Shooter
184 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 04 October 2017 at 18:25:56

Artist: R3 Music Box
Title: Zen Zen Zense
Source: 君の名は。
Tags: kimi no na wa ha radwimps your name cover skycreeper
BPM: 132
Filesize: 2978kb
Play Time: 00:38
Difficulties Available:

Download: R3 Music Box - Zen Zen Zense
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Finally. Thank you very much !!

Next

Image Cup by Me
Image Salad by Me
Image Platter by Skycreeper-


Last edited by -Hex- on , edited 87 times in total.
User avatar
Spinner Sage
157 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Platter by Skycreeper :D

 
.osu File


Skycreeper's Platter
Code:
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 0
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 2
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 717,1171,2080
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1.7

[Metadata]
Title:Zen Zen Zense
TitleUnicode:前前前世
Artist:R3 Music Box
ArtistUnicode:R3 Music Box
Creator:-Hex-
Version:Skycreeper's Platter
Source:
Tags:
BeatmapID:1307524
BeatmapSetID:620051

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:3.5
OverallDifficulty:7.5
ApproachRate:7.5
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
717,454.545454545455,4,1,1,30,1,0
26853,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
28217,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
28444,-100,4,1,1,30,0,0
32989,508.474576271186,4,1,1,30,1,0
33497,476.190476190476,4,1,1,30,1,0
33973,555.555555555556,4,1,1,30,1,0
34250,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
34528,571.428571428571,4,2,1,30,1,0
35100,618.556701030928,4,2,1,30,1,0
35718,641.711229946524,4,2,1,30,1,0
36038,1428.57142857143,4,2,1,30,1,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,0,128
Combo2 : 128,64,64
Combo3 : 255,0,0

[HitObjects]
352,336,35,6,0,L|256:336,2,70
32,248,717,2,0,L|104:200,2,70
256,192,1398,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,1626,2,0,P|368:232|416:288,1,140
104,312,2307,5,0,0:0:0:0:
224,192,2535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,112,2762,2,0,B|96:144|112:112|152:184|80:208,1,140
360,320,3671,6,0,L|280:320,2,70
32,192,4353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,4580,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,336,4807,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,264,5035,2,0,B|352:224|384:200|360:192,1,70
136,128,5489,2,0,B|141:116|117:148|165:188,1,70
304,88,5944,6,0,B|496:88|528:88|360:184,1,280
56,184,7080,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,272,7307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,360,7535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,7762,6,0,B|448:160|344:128|480:72|464:80,1,140
120,280,8444,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,280,8671,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,280,8898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,184,9126,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,184,9353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,168,9580,6,0,B|48:192|120:248|136:256,1,140
288,272,10262,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,272,10489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,160,10717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,160,10944,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,80,11171,6,0,B|160:112|64:152|24:168,1,140
408,192,12080,5,0,0:0:0:0:
248,192,12307,2,0,B|160:264|304:144,1,140
120,96,13217,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13444,2,0,B|432:192|472:192|144:192,1,350
280,64,14807,5,0,0:0:0:0:
176,64,15035,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,296,15262,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15717,2,0,B|168:176|344:184,1,140
424,304,16626,5,0,0:0:0:0:
288,304,16853,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,304,17080,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,192,17307,2,0,B|368:192|368:112|424:112,1,140
186,192,18217,6,0,L|256:192,2,70
488,192,18898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,264,19353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,344,19580,2,0,B|497:344|513:344|405:344,1,140
128,192,20489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,96,20717,2,0,B|416:96|312:176|448:176|480:232,1,210
256,280,21626,5,0,0:0:0:0:
144,280,21853,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,192,22080,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,22307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,336,22762,6,0,L|328:336,2,70
144,256,23444,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23671,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,128,23898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,272,24126,2,0,P|56:312|152:304,1,140
280,224,24807,5,0,0:0:0:0:
192,128,25035,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,32,25262,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,224,25489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,120,25717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,320,25944,2,0,B|72:288|112:304|128:344|176:280,1,140
360,192,26626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,192,27080,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,192,27535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,96,27762,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,104,27989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,288,28444,5,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,28671,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,192,28898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,200,29353,2,0,B|96:152|176:128|168:136,1,70
456,304,30035,2,0,L|376:304,2,70
160,192,30717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,31171,5,0,0:0:0:0:
184,192,31398,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,336,31853,5,0,0:0:0:0:
80,280,32080,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,200,32307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,112,32535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,248,32762,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,160,32989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,160,33243,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,33735,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,192,33973,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,312,34528,2,0,B|88:264|144:280|184:312|208:240,1,140
136,192,35718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35878,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,192,36038,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36395,12,0,38183,0:0:0:0:
User avatar
Star Shooter
184 posts
Offline
Skycreeper- wrote:
Platter by Skycreeper :D

 
.osu File


Skycreeper's Platter
Code:
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 0
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Normal
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 2
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 717,1171,2080
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1.7

[Metadata]
Title:Zen Zen Zense
TitleUnicode:前前前世
Artist:R3 Music Box
ArtistUnicode:R3 Music Box
Creator:-Hex-
Version:Skycreeper's Platter
Source:
Tags:
BeatmapID:1307524
BeatmapSetID:620051

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:3.5
OverallDifficulty:7.5
ApproachRate:7.5
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
717,454.545454545455,4,1,1,30,1,0
26853,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
28217,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
28444,-100,4,1,1,30,0,0
32989,508.474576271186,4,1,1,30,1,0
33497,476.190476190476,4,1,1,30,1,0
33973,555.555555555556,4,1,1,30,1,0
34250,-100,4,2,1,30,0,0
34528,571.428571428571,4,2,1,30,1,0
35100,618.556701030928,4,2,1,30,1,0
35718,641.711229946524,4,2,1,30,1,0
36038,1428.57142857143,4,2,1,30,1,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,0,128
Combo2 : 128,64,64
Combo3 : 255,0,0

[HitObjects]
352,336,35,6,0,L|256:336,2,70
32,248,717,2,0,L|104:200,2,70
256,192,1398,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,1626,2,0,P|368:232|416:288,1,140
104,312,2307,5,0,0:0:0:0:
224,192,2535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,112,2762,2,0,B|96:144|112:112|152:184|80:208,1,140
360,320,3671,6,0,L|280:320,2,70
32,192,4353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,4580,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,336,4807,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,264,5035,2,0,B|352:224|384:200|360:192,1,70
136,128,5489,2,0,B|141:116|117:148|165:188,1,70
304,88,5944,6,0,B|496:88|528:88|360:184,1,280
56,184,7080,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,272,7307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,360,7535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,7762,6,0,B|448:160|344:128|480:72|464:80,1,140
120,280,8444,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,280,8671,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,280,8898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,184,9126,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,184,9353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,168,9580,6,0,B|48:192|120:248|136:256,1,140
288,272,10262,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,272,10489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,160,10717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,160,10944,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,80,11171,6,0,B|160:112|64:152|24:168,1,140
408,192,12080,5,0,0:0:0:0:
248,192,12307,2,0,B|160:264|304:144,1,140
120,96,13217,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13444,2,0,B|432:192|472:192|144:192,1,350
280,64,14807,5,0,0:0:0:0:
176,64,15035,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,296,15262,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,15717,2,0,B|168:176|344:184,1,140
424,304,16626,5,0,0:0:0:0:
288,304,16853,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,304,17080,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,192,17307,2,0,B|368:192|368:112|424:112,1,140
186,192,18217,6,0,L|256:192,2,70
488,192,18898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
280,264,19353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,344,19580,2,0,B|497:344|513:344|405:344,1,140
128,192,20489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,96,20717,2,0,B|416:96|312:176|448:176|480:232,1,210
256,280,21626,5,0,0:0:0:0:
144,280,21853,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,192,22080,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,22307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,336,22762,6,0,L|328:336,2,70
144,256,23444,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23671,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,128,23898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,272,24126,2,0,P|56:312|152:304,1,140
280,224,24807,5,0,0:0:0:0:
192,128,25035,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,32,25262,1,0,0:0:0:0:
224,224,25489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,120,25717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,320,25944,2,0,B|72:288|112:304|128:344|176:280,1,140
360,192,26626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
96,192,27080,5,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,192,27535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,96,27762,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,104,27989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,288,28444,5,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,28671,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,192,28898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,200,29353,2,0,B|96:152|176:128|168:136,1,70
456,304,30035,2,0,L|376:304,2,70
160,192,30717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,31171,5,0,0:0:0:0:
184,192,31398,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,336,31853,5,0,0:0:0:0:
80,280,32080,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,200,32307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,112,32535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
272,248,32762,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,160,32989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,160,33243,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,33735,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,192,33973,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,312,34528,2,0,B|88:264|144:280|184:312|208:240,1,140
136,192,35718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35878,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,192,36038,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,36395,12,0,38183,0:0:0:0:

Thank you .

Ready for Mods !!
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
985 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
User avatar
Combo Commander
373 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Kak -Hex- Good Luck~~
kalau mau buat hybrid map yg ada stdnya,bilang ke saya ya :'u
User avatar
Star Shooter
184 posts
Offline
MisakiAN wrote:
Kak -Hex- Good Luck~~
kalau mau buat hybrid map yg ada stdnya,bilang ke saya ya :'u

Thanks .
Nanti deh ane pikirkan kalau mau buat hybrid ok_hand:

SYAHME wrote:
Good luck :3

Thank you.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
797 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
thx for copying my description ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Star Shooter
184 posts
Offline
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
565 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
salad
00:09:126 -00:09:807 - 00:10:717 - hmm maybe add a circle in these sections since I think note density should be ok if you add the cirkols
00:35:718 (3) - hmm consider putting the hs volume for this slider to 25%
Its pretty clean tbh xd

Platter
00:15:035 (2) - hmmm kinda think you should space this out a bit more since its one of the most important sounds in the music
00:15:717 (4) - kinda think this slider shape can give better flow over here
Image
00:35:718 (4,6) - ctrl g for antiflow (if you want to xd)

Sorry for the short mod wew
gl
User avatar
Star Shooter
184 posts
Offline
JeirYagtama wrote:
salad
00:09:126 -00:09:807 - 00:10:717 - hmm maybe add a circle in these sections since I think note density should be ok if you add the cirkols = Great
00:35:718 (3) - hmm consider putting the hs volume for this slider to 25% = Reduced
Its pretty clean tbh xd xD

Sorry for the short mod wew
gl

Thanks for the mods !
User avatar
Tempo Trainee
12 posts
Offline
Denied kudosu.
mas hex buat diff cup ada sedikit yang off
udah saya benerin pake ama dengerin dulu siapa tahu pas ;)


url[https://www.solidfiles.com/v/NGrKM7dAXX5p6]

diff cup
Last edited by -Lollination23- on , edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Spinner Sage
157 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
JeirYagtama wrote:
Platter
00:15:035 (2) - hmmm kinda think you should space this out a bit more since its one of the most important sounds in the music Moved :D
00:15:717 (4) - kinda think this slider shape can give better flow over here Changed.
Image
00:35:718 (4,6) - ctrl g for antiflow (if you want to xd) As You Wish ;)

Sorry for the short mod wew
gl


Thanks for the Mod. Much appreciated


.osu File


Skycreeper's Platter
Code:
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 0
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 2
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 717,1171,2080,15717,16171
DistanceSpacing: 1
BeatDivisor: 4
GridSize: 8
TimelineZoom: 1.7

[Metadata]
Title:Zen Zen Zense
TitleUnicode:前前前世
Artist:R3 Music Box
ArtistUnicode:R3 Music Box
Creator:-Hex-
Version:Skycreeper's Platter
Source:君の名は。
Tags:kimi no na wa ha radwimps your name cover skycreeper
BeatmapID:1307524
BeatmapSetID:620051

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:5
CircleSize:3.5
OverallDifficulty:7.5
ApproachRate:7.5
SliderMultiplier:1.4
SliderTickRate:2

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"BG.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
717,454.545454545455,4,1,1,26,1,0
26853,-100,4,2,1,26,0,0
28217,-100,4,2,1,26,0,0
28444,-100,4,1,1,26,0,0
32989,508.474576271186,4,1,1,26,1,0
33497,476.190476190476,4,1,1,26,1,0
33973,555.555555555556,4,1,1,26,1,0
34250,-100,4,2,1,26,0,0
34528,571.428571428571,4,2,1,26,1,0
35100,618.556701030928,4,2,1,26,1,0
35718,641.711229946524,4,2,1,26,1,0
36038,1428.57142857143,4,2,1,26,1,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 255,0,128
Combo2 : 0,0,255
Combo3 : 255,128,64

[HitObjects]
352,336,35,6,0,L|256:336,2,70,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,248,717,2,0,L|104:200,2,70,4|0|0,0:3|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,1398,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,192,1626,2,0,P|368:232|416:288,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
104,312,2307,5,0,0:0:0:0:
224,192,2535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,112,2762,2,0,B|96:144|112:112|152:184|80:208,1,140,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,320,3671,6,0,L|280:320,2,70,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,4353,1,4,0:0:0:0:
136,192,4580,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,336,4807,1,0,0:0:0:0:
400,264,5035,2,0,B|352:224|384:200|360:192,1,70,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
136,128,5489,2,0,B|141:116|117:148|165:188,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
304,88,5944,6,0,B|496:88|528:88|360:184,1,280,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
56,184,7080,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,272,7307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,360,7535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
384,192,7762,6,0,B|448:160|344:128|480:72|464:80,1,140,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,280,8444,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,280,8671,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,280,8898,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,184,9126,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,184,9353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
160,168,9580,6,0,B|48:192|120:248|136:256,1,140,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
288,272,10262,1,0,0:0:0:0:
432,272,10489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
216,160,10717,1,2,0:0:0:0:
368,160,10944,1,0,0:0:0:0:
48,80,11171,6,0,B|160:112|64:152|24:168,1,140,0|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
408,192,12080,5,0,0:0:0:0:
248,192,12307,2,0,B|160:264|304:144,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
120,96,13217,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,13444,2,0,B|432:192|472:192|144:192,1,350,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,64,14807,5,0,0:0:0:0:
144,64,15035,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,296,15262,1,4,0:3:0:0:
344,184,15717,2,0,P|272:168|216:216,1,140
424,304,16626,5,0,0:0:0:0:
288,304,16853,1,0,0:0:0:0:
152,304,17080,1,0,0:0:0:0:
464,192,17307,2,0,B|368:192|368:112|424:112,1,140,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
186,192,18217,6,0,L|256:192,2,70,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
488,192,18898,1,4,0:0:0:0:
280,264,19353,1,0,0:0:0:0:
416,344,19580,2,0,B|497:344|513:344|405:344,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
128,192,20489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
320,96,20717,2,0,B|416:96|312:176|448:176|480:232,1,210,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
256,280,21626,5,2,0:0:0:0:
144,280,21853,1,0,0:0:0:0:
328,192,22080,1,0,0:0:0:0:
32,192,22307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
232,336,22762,6,0,L|328:336,2,70,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
144,256,23444,1,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,23671,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,128,23898,1,0,0:0:0:0:
56,272,24126,2,0,P|56:312|152:304,1,140,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
280,224,24807,5,0,0:0:0:0:
192,128,25035,1,0,0:0:0:0:
88,32,25262,1,2,0:0:0:0:
224,224,25489,1,0,0:0:0:0:
344,120,25717,1,0,0:0:0:0:
40,320,25944,2,0,B|72:288|112:304|128:344|176:280,1,140,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
360,192,26626,1,0,0:0:0:0:
112,192,27080,5,2,0:0:0:0:
256,192,27307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
376,192,27535,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,96,27762,1,0,0:0:0:0:
456,104,27989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,288,28444,5,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,28671,1,0,0:0:0:0:
424,192,28898,1,2,0:0:0:0:
136,200,29353,2,0,B|96:152|176:128|168:136,1,70,0|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
456,304,30035,2,0,L|376:304,2,70,0|0|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
160,192,30717,1,2,0:0:0:0:
384,192,31171,5,0,0:0:0:0:
184,192,31398,1,0,0:0:0:0:
368,336,31853,5,0,0:0:0:0:
80,280,32080,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,200,32307,1,0,0:0:0:0:
80,112,32535,1,2,0:0:0:0:
272,248,32762,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,160,32989,1,0,0:0:0:0:
392,160,33243,1,0,0:0:0:0:
120,192,33735,5,0,0:0:0:0:
352,192,33973,1,0,0:0:0:0:
72,312,34528,2,0,B|88:264|144:280|184:312|208:240,1,140,2|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
376,192,35718,1,0,0:0:0:0:
256,192,35878,1,0,0:0:0:0:
136,192,36038,1,4,0:2:0:0:
256,192,36395,12,0,37466,0:0:0:0:
User avatar
Star Shooter
184 posts
Offline
Updated !

Updated notes to the correct timing snap with Ikhlasul Akbar.
In Discord
Image
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,054 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.
NM from queue
Skycreeper's Platter

  • 00:00:035 (1,2) - This is an unrankable issue because the hyperdash leads into an anti-flow pattern. Platters are meant to be introductionary to hyperdashes so I'd highly suggest you CTRL+G 00:00:717 (2) - so that the pattern following the hyperdash isn't so tricky for players at this level. The same issue occurs at 00:01:626 (4,1,2) - , 00:05:944 (1,2,3) - , 00:07:762 (1,2,3) - and 00:31:853 (1,2,3) - .

  • 00:08:444 (2,3,4,5,6) - I can see the intention here. But, it cannot be fc'd without having to dash at least twice. I suggest reducing the spacing slightly (and playtest it) to ensure that it doesn't require any dashing so that the player can play this pattern at ease.

  • 00:20:717 (6,1) - I don't see the reason to increase the spacing here. It's not that strong of a beat. So how about using the same spacing that you used at 00:22:762 (1,2,3,4) - for consistency.

  • 00:27:080 (1,2,3,4,5) - There's nothing that stands out in the music here. So change sampleset back to normal-1

    Spacing seems a bit overdone. Also a bit inconsistent. 00:22:762 (1,2,3,4) - and 00:24:126 (5,1,2,3,4,5) - for example. It's not that noticable visually, but during gameplay it's going to feel pretty awkward playing, being of the same intensity musically wise. Just something to think about in future maps.
Salad

  • 00:00:035 (1,2) - Can be fc'd without dashing. If your intention was to space it out for emphasize, it needs a very slight increase. Same thing happens at 00:05:489 (1,2) - , 00:14:580 (1,2) -

  • 00:02:762 (3,4) - This is a very odd note to add a dash on because the beat isn't really that intense since the melody is going down a pitch. How about decreasing the spacing to clear up this confusion? Same thing at 00:11:626 (1,2,3) - ?

  • 00:06:853 (1,2,3) - This looks a bit awkward visually. How about moving 00:07:080 (2) - to x:40 to create this cool aestetic? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/8361419

    Spacing is pretty weird in this difficulty because everything from 00:14:580 - and forward can be fc'd without dashing which may be confusing for players on this level as they won't be so sure about which beats you're supposed to dash on or not.
User avatar
Star Shooter
184 posts
Offline
Thanks for the Mods DavidEd. All applied, that was really helpful.

Increased the distance on some parts to avoid confusion.
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 101 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: