forum

[Archived] Huion rechargable pen broken

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mehtan
Problem Details:
So, I threw my pen earlier today (LOL) and the tip sunk really deep into the pen. I was lucky enough to pull it out, but it always seems to click - like the left mouse button is being held down. I replaced the nib, but that didn't fix the issue, sadly. I saw a thread on this with the H420, which I don't have. On that thread the solution was disabling the pen tip click altogether, and I think that would be the best way to resolve this without buying a new pen. If there is a driver that allows me to do this please link it. (I have the Huion 420 and the latest driver) Thanks.

osu! version: 20170528.1 (latest)
Venix
If it's working but keep pressed just use F10 to disable mouse buttons in game. If it doesn't work at all you propably have to buy new pen.
Topic Starter
mehtan

Venix wrote:

If it's working but keep pressed just use F10 to disable mouse buttons in game. If it doesn't work at all you propably have to buy new pen.
Thanks

It would be really nice to be able to disable the tip click function altogether though, as when I try scrolling through songs it's as if I'm never letting go of click, so I most likely will get a new pen

Again, thanks for your help.