forum

Individual accuracy value for each column (osu mania)

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +106
Topic Starter
Paxas_old
Title explains it
Caput Mortuum
why
O2MasterFX
As a former mania player, I find this feature useless.

Each columns? I mean, you gotta be kidding me. If this feature exist, you could just easily FC a 6 star map just by spamming your whole key and you still get 95%, or fail miserably in LN maps. There's no use of this feature and no players want it. So you should better start thinking about what features do we need, not what you want.
Nathanael
More details. We don't want a half-assed request. What's the purpose and why you're requesting it?
Topic Starter
Paxas_old
You can turn on NF and practice some columns or just one finger, the other columns are ignored and dont count to total accuracy and note accuracy
O2MasterFX
So basically you wanna learn 1k by playing 7k maps? Download a regular std map, go mania mode and play 1k mod with NF.

This is not a particularly good request and most players won't notice this feature anyway.
Edgar_Figaro
Oh I thought this request was weird from the title as I was assuming the person wanted individual lane accuracy to see which finger was the weakest or something. After reading the thread I am more confused by the want for this request
johnmedina999
The only reason I would see this as useful is to find which fingers are weaker. Thing is, once you start playing mania more and more, you see which fingers you need to improve on by yourself.
I'm sorry if I sound mean, but there is no use for this.
abraker

johnmedina999 wrote:

The only reason I would see this as useful is to find which fingers are weaker.
Then why not request for builtin player analysis tools (which would be a mindblowing supporter feature btw)? Allow to see the kps, standard devation, acc, etc of each column.