Topic Starter
Ramy16
Problem Details:

It says "Can't find Intel ICD OpenGL driver"

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

http://imgur.com/ZD351W4

osu! version: 20170503.4
Kurai
Please update your video card drivers and try again.
Topic Starter
Ramy16
Hello. I just updated all my drivers, but the issue still exists.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Did you change a setting and had this happen? are you running into this issue installing the game? Or did it randomly happen with no change to your client?
Topic Starter
Ramy16

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Did you change a setting and had this happen? are you running into this issue installing the game? Or did it randomly happen with no change to your client?
No, I just got a new laptop, and installed the game. This error happened the moment I tried to launch the game. I tried updating my drivers, but the issue still persists.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Do you have a dedicated GPU or only Onboard? (If you only have Intel 500, it's onboard)
Topic Starter
Ramy16

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Do you have a dedicated GPU or only Onboard? (If you only have Intel 500, it's onboard)
I managed to fix the problem by changing the value of the value of something in the 'osu!pcname' file. I dont know what it is, I got it from a video. Thanks for trying to help though, I appreciate it.
Lacrimosa

Ramy16 wrote:

I managed to fix the problem by changing the value of the value of something in the 'osu!pcname' file. I dont know what it is, I got it from a video. Thanks for trying to help though, I appreciate it.
Was it CompatibilityContext? Could you please recheck? We would be glad to know for future reference.
Topic Starter
Ramy16

Nikosbks wrote:

Ramy16 wrote:

Was it CompatibilityContext? Could you please recheck? We would be glad to know for future reference.
No, it was Fullscreen. You change its value from 1 to 0. I have read the it causes some latency issues for some people, but that has not been the case with me. I got the fix from youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfTwKSLsV-s here is the link