forum

[Archived] How to make whole tablet smooth?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Clumzy
Hey guys, so my tablet has gotten this area where it is really smooth and then how the normal tablet feels. But in between is bumpy and whenever I go over it I might get stuck (Very slightly) or I just might miss. I'm a dragger as you should be able to tell and sometimes it is just so annoying. I know there is tablet covers, but I can't afford anything right now and anything around the house doesn't really work and isn't smooth (paper, cardboard, etc). Any help? :3 I know this happens over time but anyway to fasten the process?
Furrious

Clumzy wrote:

Hey guys, so my tablet has gotten this area where it is really smooth and then how the normal tablet feels. But in between is bumpy and whenever I go over it I might get stuck (Very slightly) or I just might miss. I'm a dragger as you should be able to tell and sometimes it is just so annoying. I know there is tablet covers, but I can't afford anything right now and anything around the house doesn't really work and isn't smooth (paper, cardboard, etc). Any help? :3 I know this happens over time but anyway to fasten the process?
I play osu! on tablet myself. I had an issue where my pen didn't feel smooth against the tablet. I looked at the pen, versus the tablet, and saw that the nose of the pen was really worn. I replaced it and then the pen felt smooth again. Maybe check to make sure that the tip isn't too worn? If not, maybe try something like a transparency sheet? Those are really slick and you can apply pressure with it.