forum

unranked mods have record save

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Banana
i am a relax mod lover. :D use it when i can’t move my mouse quick enough and to improve in this way..

but..i am not able to identify whether i have improved if i did relaxed(keep statistics in mind is quiet diturbing :? )

so..i'm wondering whether each record played can be saved..a different part in local scoreboard maybe :)
Soaprman
I would like this. I know you can still F2 to save replay and then open the file and it will add it to the scoreboard but that is such a workaround.

Make it work for autopilot, too, of course.
Shohei Ohtani
Let me share a little something with you, son

Take a lookie here at this here image

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/130080

That's 0.00x multiplier. Which means that its 0. It would be silly to have a scoreboard of all 0s.

no support~.
Rei Hakurei

CDFA wrote:

Let me share a little something with you, son

Take a lookie here at this here image

http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/130080

That's 0.00x multiplier. Which means that its 0. It would be silly to have a scoreboard of all 0s.

no support~.
isn't the "0.00x" affect the combo? not the "regular score" ?
(try one song with 8 mods... and the score isn't "0")
Soaprman
CDFA: except if you use the workaround I mentioned, that's not how it works. It does appear to not use combo multiplier or something though? (edit: consistent with Rei_Fan49's post which I just reread)

Topic Starter
Banana

CDFA wrote:

but..as Soaprman mentioned,plays in other mods,relax for example,indeed have it's score.
and my understanding to the score multiplier is...a way to change ranked score
but mods like relax will mark 'unranked'when playing..what i want is to save the unranked score

should the title be.. unranked mods have record saved :?