33 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3  next
Whistle Blower
27 posts
on second though, yes this does happen in other games. overwatch occasionally completely freezes for like 2 sec then continues as if nothing happened. about once every 5mins I guess I'm too busy shooting to count
Rhythm Rookie
4 posts
Have the same problem.
Having ms / fps drops for no reason!
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
I have the same problem with Windows 7. Only running except osu is antivirus which is in hybernation mode.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,388 posts
AlexanderSkl wrote:
I have the same problem with Windows 7. Only running except osu is antivirus which is in hybernation mode.

Then disable antivirus
Whistle Blower
27 posts
Venix wrote:
AlexanderSkl wrote:

Then disable antivirus

He did say it's in temporary disabled "hibernate"
Whistle Blower
27 posts
http://imgur.com/a/XToZQ
so apparently the frame skipping on integrated graphics is white(BetweenFrames) instead of purple(Draw). meaning this problem is definitely not the nvidia card's problem since there's nothing for it to render in that time causing the huge draw times
Whistle Blower
27 posts
so my house desktop with a GT 545 runs osu at 1.5ms while my slightly over 3 times as powerful GTX 960M runs osu at 4.5ms why
Rhythm Rookie
1 posts
This is definitely an issue with osu itself, im having a very similar issue and I've been playing everyday for almost 4 years now without any issues, I even factory reset my pc and the issue is still there, so it is not a conflicting program or anything along those lines
Whistle Blower
27 posts
Update as of 31 may
After messing around with an external display for awhile osu now runs on Nvidia gpu with LOTS of white lines in the fps counter but runs quite smoothly. I still see frame skipping (straight cursor trail during spinners) but osu doesn't micro stutter anymore. Problem not solved but at least the graphics aren't anger jittery and anger inducing anymore
Whistle Blower
27 posts
https://youtu.be/IgjKB6AOaUk
ok what the fk this is annoying
Rhythm Incarnate
1,835 posts
There's been an issue the last couple days with skype which resulted in this kind of stuttering. Try shutting down skype and see if it helps whatsoever.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,799 posts
Try to check if there are any spikes in the CPU Usage
If it's CPU, you can download Process Hacker and open System Information
When you lag, hover over the spike and to find the program responsible for the spike.

Click on "System Information" at the top bar
Should show up a new window that looks like this
Hovering will show the program responsible
Whistle Blower
27 posts
Nikosbks wrote:
There's been an issue the last couple days with skype which resulted in this kind of stuttering. Try shutting down skype and see if it helps whatsoever.

I don't use Skype tho
Tempo Trainee
10 posts
Anyone come up with any sort of a solution? I've read this whole thread and can't get the frame drop to stop, it's probably the most infuriating thing in the world right now.
Whistle Blower
27 posts
I gave up finding a solution long ago. I find restarting osu until I get one that's not really laggy the only thing to do now.
Run osu
Nope too laggy
Restart osu
Eventually it will have minimal frame drops
Reply 33 posts jump | prev  1, 2, 3  next