forum

Hello.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
StrawCherry_old
Hello!

After three years of having OSU! and only playing together with my dear friend, I decided that I wanted a username change (totally random topic). I discovered that you had to be a supporter to do so. I purchased the supporter tag today since I consider it totally worth it, and that purchase made me want to be more active in the OSU! community. So... here I am! I'm a fan of forums, so I thought why not give it a shot?

I would prefer to not say my actual name (not sure if that's even allowed, I've been in fora where it's not) so you could either call me by my username, Straw, Cherry or Nae. :)

I'm looking forward to being a part of the community!
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forum! You dont have to tell us your real name. I dont think anyone actually knows mine. Except for maybe 1 person, but then I'm not even sure. I hope you find this place interesting
Topic Starter
StrawCherry_old
Thank you for welcoming me, Sandy Hoey!
Meah

Welcome to osu! Cherry!
Have Fun :D
Topic Starter
StrawCherry_old
Thank you, Meah! Such a cute picture. (´。• ᵕ •。`)
Luqanted
Meah

StrawCherry wrote:

Thank you, Meah! Such a cute picture. (´。• ᵕ •。`)
:D
I recommend checking out Off Topic
DJ Enetro
Blitzfrog says it's crazy
But welcome, i recommend you be a jack of all trades by playing all four main gamemodes
Topic Starter
StrawCherry_old
@ Luqanted
...thank... you...? :lol:

@ Meah
I will!

@ DJ Enetro
Thank you for welcoming me! And I actually did last night, but since I changed my username I was automatically logged out and I didn't notice, so it didn't save. :/ I personally think the other gamemodes are quite difficult, but hey, practice makes perfect right?
DJ Enetro

StrawCherry wrote:

Thank you for welcoming me! And I actually did last night, but since I changed my username I was automatically logged out and I didn't notice, so it didn't save. :/ I personally think the other gamemodes are quite difficult, but hey, practice makes perfect right?
Yea, TBH I think osu!catchthebeat (CtB) is the hardest, with osu!mania being the easiest. osu!standard and osu!taiko are 2nd and 3rd on my difficulty list, respectively.
I mean, how do you use a plate to catch fruit easy? Gameplay and Rankings (G&R) is a good place to go to to improve your game ;)
Topic Starter
StrawCherry_old
I played a CtB earlier today and it seemed impossible... I actually quite like Mania and Taiko, although I'm definitely not good at it. I often can't keep track of what's going on. :lol: Thanks for the tip, I will check it out!
DJ Enetro
Just wondering by the way, why only go on forums now?
Topic Starter
StrawCherry_old
Because I never really cared about making friends within the community as I would only play with my real life friend. It's probably one of the dumbest reasons ever, but yeah. When I started playing OSU!, I was also in a bad place, emotionally. I ran into the problem of not being able to properly socialize, if that makes sense?
vizzy
Welcome to the forums!
Annadine
Cute username! (✧ω✧)
Also, welcome to the forums! Of course it's okay to tell anyone your real name, but there's no pressure when you decide not to~
I hope you'll have fun here! Enjoy your supporter tag, I remember feeling really excited when I first got it myself xD
Topic Starter
StrawCherry_old
@ vizzy
Thank you!

@ Annadine
Aw, thanks! It's not the most original username, but I really loved it so I was happy I could claim it (on all social media...). \(≧▽≦)/ Your signature is adorable~ Also, thank you for welcoming me!
Annadine

StrawCherry wrote:

@ Annadine

Aw, thanks! It's not the most original username, but I really loved it so I was happy I could claim it (on all social media...). \(≧▽≦)/ Your signature is adorable~ Also, thank you for welcoming me!
Lucky!! At first I tried to go with some cute username like something with neko or whatever, but no luck :( I ended up using the name of my OC!
And thank you!! The little bunnies are just so cute and smol isn't it
[Mustard]
Welcome to the forums,

you earlier said that ctb is impossible right?
ctb is the easiest to learn out of the all four tbh, been trying to learn mania but to no avail lol

and good luck! :)
Topic Starter
StrawCherry_old
@ Annadine
Oh, well it's a really nice name! And yes, the bunnies are adorable.

@ [Mustard]
Thank you! And fair enough, to each their own right? :3 I personally think that Mania is the easiest... at the easiest mode that is. I don't really think that CtB is impossible, but the map I played I feel it was. It was an unranked map, so perhaps it actually was, you know?