forum

I haven't played in 4 years, what's up?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
max5222
Back when i was some dumb weaboo kid i found this game.
Clicking fast circles with a trackpad was out of my league (still is today with my shaky mouse)
But i was pretty good at CTB so i arrow-keyed my way to moderate scores!
I played for a while then went "This game bores me. I'm playing something else!"
I uninstalled it because the game got a bit glitchy with my trillions of viruses on my poor windows 8 laptop. (With glitchy i mean crashes when i pick a beatmap)

Here i am today! I'll play more non-anime songs and video game songs though. Anime is not my thing anymore...
Stanvord
Welcome back :)
Take a look at OT once in a while...
DJ Enetro
OT = Off-Topic of course, Expect to hear a welcome from Sandy Hoey anytime soon.
But welcome back
Topic Starter
max5222
Thanks for the warm response! I'll make sure to check Off Topic every once in a while.
I kinda love browsing game forums so this i can't miss out.
Luqanted
Please read the guidelines.

deadbeat wrote:

1. Please don't make a thread if you've been here for a while. This is for introducing yourself. No point introducing yourself when people already know who you are. However I don't mind threads from a few older players if they are still new to the forums. (don't push this too far though)
2. Remember, this is the Introduction area, there isn't much room here for your silly "I'm Back" threads. Take those to Off Topic, or better yet, don't make them.
DJ Enetro
100% TARNATION you peppy stalker, don't be a sheila
Luqanted
but buttt
Meah
vizzy
Welcome back!!