forum

Splatoon skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kolo71
Hey everybody

After a long inactivity, I change many ugly stuff and optimize as much as I can the skin. I worked on it during the summer holidays but since a moment I don't have enough time to improve properly the skin, so I let the last version I've made (and I'll may update it for few details but the Splatoon WiiU skin is over now)

Skin v2.0 : http://www.mediafire.com/file/kjrrqdu6yh0w3i9/Splatoon.osk/file

I begin to make the 2nd skin (Splatoon2) which is the 1st skin with some stuff coming from Splatoon 2 here a link : http://www.mediafire.com/file/r5crcjq427jfvl8/file

I planned to rework this page, Just the time to get some screenshot, pics and put it woomily here
Sandy Hoey
Can you post screen shots of menus and gameplay?
h3oCharles
nice WIP, keep up the work!
Wester_old_1
nice
Yuzeyun
i have a few elements from the skin i used in one of my calamari inkantation remix maps
send me a forum pm if you want them

(you can french me i dont mind)
dsfdsfdsf
nice
570RMP1R473
Quick heads up- the .rar file can't be opened.
h3oCharles

570RMP1R473 wrote:

Quick heads up- the .rar file can't be opened.

you can't open it with the Windows' compressed folder thingy. You have to open it with WinRAR or 7-ZIP

and plz no necro
570RMP1R473
Cracked the file open, now what? This skin doesn't look like other skins I've installed in terms of installation.
MarsBarsx
umm I dont know why but its not working on my osu...
can you please fix it?
thanks!
570RMP1R473

Angel_Joy wrote:

umm I dont know why but its not working on my osu...
can you please fix it?
thanks!

Did you try installing the folder directly into the files? And did you get the latest versions?
Firestorm345
in mania why dont u put the splatoon squids as the arrows like ddr style it would look cool
RAINER GAMING
h3oCharles

RAINER GAMING wrote:

this work on mac? if yes how can i open it on osu?

drag and drop it to main menu
Majikku_CatWar
i love you
Senrey
Nice skin! Fits very well with the theme ^^
Topic Starter
Kolo71
Hello there !

I want to say thank you for these sweet messages you send, you are the best <3
I'm working on a better version, it's been a while I know XD

Here a screen to show you what's new (but I keep some secret otherwise it won't be a surprise ;p)
better cursor and better buttons, and remember, there are other change especially in std