Tempo Trainee
8 posts
I have a question about the osu!next sliders style, if I can choose the osu! stable (fallback) slider style which is the one you have a hitcircle and end-hitcircle, and also when you start a slider the first hitcircle don't disappear

=w=
Rhythm Incarnate
1,131 posts
I don't think they will give us "Fallback" as a choice.
Tempo Trainee
8 posts
Lyawi wrote:
I don't think they will give us "Fallback" as a choice.

I'm not actually asking for the fallback version, I'm asking for the slider style.

it would be amazing if they give us some kind of option for slider style.
Slider Savant
82 posts
You mean snaking in and snaking out sliders? These are both toggleable options now in lazer. Don't worry about it now though, it's still under heavy development ;)
Tempo Trainee
8 posts
jsebean wrote:
You mean snaking in and snaking out sliders? These are both toggleable options now in lazer. Don't worry about it now though, it's still under heavy development ;)

nope.

I mean this:

stable(lastest) sliders are like this:

stable(fallback) sliders are like this:

What I mean is that the stable fallback sliders have 2 hitcircles and when you start a slider the first hitcircle don't disappear, while the other one (stable latest) first hitcircle disappear

I want to know if there is a osu!next fallback version or a game-option to change the slider style.
Rhythm Incarnate
1,131 posts
You can also have a slider end in other client versions, it's skinable. I assume it will be in osu!next too.
Tempo Trainee
8 posts
Lyawi wrote:
You can also have a slider end in other client versions, it's skinable. I assume it will be in osu!next too.

I know the osu end slider is hitcircle1.png
but I mean the first slider that doesn't disappear
Reply 7 posts