forum

[Archived] No Sound In Osu Beatmap

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
kairosplays
Hey everyone,

I just recently started playing osu!, and out of curiosity I wanted to see if anyone made beatmaps to go along with any songs that I have made myself.

Surprisingly someone did, which can be found here- https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1093145&m=0

However, after downloading the .osz (as well as .osu, since different download links have given me both file types) I am getting the hit sounds- but my song is not playing along with it.

If anyone has any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated!

(By the way, other songs are playing correctly so my volume levels within osu! are correct)
Sandy Hoey
The map probably doesn't have any audio... it is an unranked map that hasn't been worked on since last year in October. It probably isn't well mapped either. But if you really care, you can just add a copy of your song to the map
Caput Mortuum
If the audio file is actually there, maybe the AudioFilename in the .osu file is different from the actual file name? Try changing it
Lyawi
As Sandy already said, it's not well mapped and also bad timed, that's why this map don't get along with the song. Only the creator of the map can fix this but if I'm honest, I don't think the creator will fix that.