forum

[Archived] Bancho Disconnection Issues

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cory
Problem Details: So today and today only i am having connection issues with osu!client. Every like 10 seconds I get disconnected and then reconnected from Bancho. I am afraid to keep my osu!client open because of fear of losing friends and getting banned from all the spam. I tried restarting my PC and restarting my internet but the problem still goes. I don't have time to back up all my maps and skins and reinstall Osu! but i will if needed. I don't know if I am the only person having this problem but it is still very annoying and restricting me from playing the game normally.

Please help. I NEED TO PP FARM :cry: :cry:

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170503.4 (latest)
o x
Make sure you arent logged in on any other computer also make sure your firewall or anti virus isn't preventing osu! from anything. You can also try a VPN to see if that helps anything
Topic Starter
Cory

wwwww_ wrote:

Make sure you arent logged in on any other computer also make sure your firewall or anti virus isn't preventing osu! from anything. You can also try a VPN to see if that helps anything
Thank you for your reply. I thought VPN's were banned from Osu! so i didn't think of that but yeah I was signed in at school and didn't log out :? Sorry for this useless thread :P

/thread
o x
VPNs are completely okay to use glad this could be solved, happy circle clicking!