forum

[Archived] Osu support nonexistent

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bear -
Problem Details: I've wrote the osu support 2 times because apparently I can sign into my account on the forums but cant change my settings or even log into the game because I don't know my email I used to create my account. I've got nothing back and its been weeks. Am I missing something? is there any other way to get help with this issue?

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170404.2
Sandy Hoey
Depending on how many issues there are, it may take a while for them to reply. They are normally pretty good about it, but this week there was some submission issues that happened. Don't worry, they will get back to you
Topic Starter
Bear -
is there just another way to tell what email I used.. if I'm told what email I used I can confirm I own the account its so stupid they hide that from me.. oh verify your email but we wont tell you what one
Pawsu
What email did you use out of curiosity? accounts@ppy.sh?
Lyawi
Try testing here. Also on the verify page, it will tell you the first letter and what host. For example: t********@gmail.com
Maybe you can figure it out.
Topic Starter
Bear -

Lyawi wrote:

Try testing here. Also on the verify page, it will tell you the first letter and what host. For example: t********@gmail.com

If it actually showed that then I probably could except for the fact it does not show that for me
Topic Starter
Bear -

Pawsu wrote:

What email did you use out of curiosity? accounts@ppy.sh?
If I knew the email I would not have made this forum

Edit: I knew the email I used never got the email I did it the first time until retrying it to see if what lyawi said was true so my problem is good
Lyawi

Crazier wrote:

Lyawi wrote:

If it actually showed that then I probably could except for the fact it does not show that for me
You're right, I saw that now too. You only will get that on https://new.ppy.sh/ and not on the current CMS, sorry about that.

Besides of that, I really tried to understand this below but I wasn't able to...

Crazier wrote:

I knew the email I used never got the email I did it the first time until retrying it to see if what lyawi said was true so my problem is good